unbelievable! Fly to Chicago from Denver then Chicago direct to Shanghai Pudong International Airport. Nearly missed my flight since my flight from Denver LITERALLY pulled into the gate at 9:50 AM (damn Alaskan airlines taking it's fine ass time at my gate). So I booked it out of my gate to get to terminal K, gate 19. I ran like there was no tommorow, hauled my ass down.
I think I also deserve some kind of medal because I also made a bathroom pit stop in between.
Turns out K19 is the farthest gate in the K terminal, and to the city of Chicago. CHICAGO O'HARE AIRPORT HAS THE WORST LAY OUT. You don't even have walking escalators? ????? Really???
My rush to the gate was exactly like the scene in Home Alone 2 as the entire family scrambles to get their flight to Florida. Whoever desigend these terminals should be taken away. Had I not ran like a mad woman, I wouldn't have made it to Shanghai. I was the last person to board and Annie Liu recognized me, "what took you so LONG??"
YOU WOn't believe what I went through Annie.
Thanks American Airlines.
On top of the 14 hour flight I had a screaming baby that wouldn't shut up for 10 hrs. Poor kid needed her ears to pop. Rule #1 never take your 5 MONTH OLD BABY ON AN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE A MOTHER. Oh wait, that wasn't even the mother. the mother is in Chicago and guess what she LET SOMEONE ELSE TAKE HER CHILDREN to China. Way to mess up your kid's health. I can't wait to see how she turns out, you irresponsible mother. Guess who held your baby and tried to calm it down? Me and this other girl named Jane (another US Student Ambassador)
The poor girl was also losing her voice from crying for 10 hours and the substitute mother had no idea how to take care of kids. Even the flight attendants could tell she wasn't the actual mother. I wanted to cry because I could feel the kid's pain, the baby clung my finger so tight. THe AA flight attendants asked,
"are you a mother?"
"no no no no no no.....I'm an older sibling"
" you know a baby can tell who is a mother since females emit this scent that babies are familiar with"
well the baby wouldn't stop screaming when she was in my arms. Then again her ears couldn't get popped. We tried everything, from the pacifier, to suction cups with shot glasses. I hope the baby is alright
No comments:
Post a Comment