Monday, November 9, 2009

Disease free

Snow is falling down in Haidan district! Does the concept of a snow day exist here? I have yet to find out. *cross fingers

As of last week I am cured of the flu. The doctor was right and I'm relieved to know it was not Swine flu, sadly a few others or just a friend in particular did indeed get swine. I'm really surprised the University or the government abducted her and threw her in a prison cell.

Nothing interesting to note on this day. Actually I will say that my ear was suffering from a cyst. There was a large purple bump on my earlobe. Not fun. Luckilly with some hot soaks I managed to make the stupid little bubble explode. Explosion of blood! Not really more like slowly trickling down...down down my neck.

Midterms for electives....this will be fun. I need to remain focused on Chinese, hence my problem. New sights and distractions...oh boy.

Lisa snubbed Andrew's guitar and improvised a few songs including one about my infected ear. A few highlights include her "Vegetarian baozi (shu cai bao zi)" dedicated to Sarah, Christian's love for coffee and cigarettes and roommates.

No comments:

Post a Comment