Tuesday, May 10, 2005

As I listen to Comptine d'un autre été l'apres-midi [A nursery rhyme of a summer's afternoon], which is in the movie Amélie I began to think about Paris once more. I really recommend that everyone see's this movie "Amélie" because the film makes life seem so emmensely beautiful and passionate, not to mention entertaining It is a wonderful representation of the human spirit; full of love, generosity, kindness ..ahh this plot just sends my mind into a catylst - causing my heart to warm up and smile at life once again.

Even critics have a magnificent attitude towards Amélie [and including the soundtrack that holds the movie's feeling together-THIS MOVIE TOUCHES THE MINDS OF VIEWERS ALL OVER THE WORLD ] It is truly remarkable- PLEASE RENT THIS INSTEAD OF THAT NEW ASHTON KUTCHER FILM ~ IF YOU WANT A beautiful romantic comedy then I would suggest Amélie [and Love actually] both wonderful films


Posted 5/10/2005 at 10:44 PM

1 Comments
Mushroom is one of the geese I'm currently raising...don't be surprised if i walk him/her (don't know) one day on the streets with a leash.
Posted 5/13/2005 at 11:46 AM by kangaroo_wu

No comments:

Post a Comment