Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Hey , I called Lisa on Saturday and we ...can I say yak? Yes we yakked/talked for possibly more than an hour since my ear was stuck to my cordless and then my mother pestered me since she needed to call China for the...billionth time LMFAO get it Billionth? okay never mind :whatever: Somehow we both had the munchies..REALLY BAD MUNCHIES -I NEEDED FOOD!! GIMME THE FOOD!! We talked about the Eurotrip, SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE WITH JOHNNY KNOXVILLE/SYSTEM OF A DOWN!!!!!!!!!! , how Third Watch had it's final episode on Friday and the fact that Carlos proposed to Holly awww [NOT!!! CARLOS IS MY BITCH!! ] Yes I've had a huge crush on Carlos from Third Watch ..I think his real name is Anthony Ruminar, oh and the rookie cop who was in a car accident ...he's hot as well And finally there is Bosco-must all be so hot? hmmmmm :thinking: Finally we talked about the summer, getting jobs and laughing our heads off as usual OOO i told her about the panda bear calendar that LaRue has in his kick-ass office. We discussed that we should kidnap the chicken-dancing elmo senior year and somehow plaster it onto the senior balcony and worship it [insanity? i do not think so]

Friday: I went to Science Bowl with Teresa and Kevin was there..well no duh because he is in Science Bowl, he did go to nationals in Washington D.C, and he is "Mr.Biology" hehehe I don't think so. HOLY CRAP MY WINAMP's VOLUME WAS CRANKED TO THE MAXIMUM ..that scared me okay I'm switching from yellow generation to Alec Su [Marlene he is way more handsome than....the guy you think is attractive...LMAO]

Several reasons why Teresa and me headed to Science Bowl, 1) to see Kevin 2) to see Kevin there in the flesh 3) to try out science bowl so we can see Kevin at science bowl 4) to enlighten our minds about nitroxide 5) ....JUST KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN LMFAO !!! actually there IS NOT FIFTH REASON
So the scary thing about Science bowl on Friday was not because I'm the only person who's Asian and not in any Pre-IB science courses [wait till next year Marshall I'll SHOW YOU BECAUSE GUESS WHO IS IN IB CHEMISTRY NEXT YEAR????? OOOO WHAT NOW?! ] Though it was due to the fact that Kevin made these disturbing sounds from his mouth, which were high-pitch squeaks like "yay" and "woah" (Teresa-when I left did he make anymore unusual animal noises again? 'sighs') However I believe that this just makes Kevin seem .....adorable? NO BAD USAGE OF VOCABULARY, no no no it makes Kevin seem quirky -there we go.

Prom- I didn't go with Jamous even though I really wanted to because yes I still have a crush on him. All classmates (at Fairview or Centarus) of ours thought that we were together, and I really desire that though apparently we are not like that. It's fine I will move on because Jamous ...i don't know what's working in his mind, but I'm assuming that he misses HK or his long-distance love, or he just hates this place....it could be so many possiblilites.
Damn it I gave to go- dinner time
Posted 5/10/2005 at 8:21 PM

3 Comments

Damn, Susan, I am in turmoil!

Just in the last 24 hours, two babes who I don't even know signed into my guestbook! And they're saying things like "Hey babe, you sound cute. I like your profile, what do u say we hit up on MSN?" and things like that.

Jeez! I should be enjoying this, but I think they live close. And that presents a problem, what if they expect me to do stuff?

This might be fun though. I shall proceed and see what happens. I'll post it protected on my Xanga.

Posted 5/12/2005 at 10:34 PM by blackhawk789
Don't get me started about "Mr. Biology"
Posted 5/13/2005 at 6:40 PM by gottuff104
Who's Mr. Biology?
Posted 5/14/2005 at 1:31 PM by blackhawk789

No comments:

Post a Comment