Okay so I had to stop downloading it last night because it was midnight hehehe

though I'm continuing the download because i saved the URL and wow this website that found www.91f.net [thank you so much google!!!!] did not give the the usual 30 second section of the song...no they gave the entire 4 minutes and 27 seconds !!!!

now I can finally listen to this song that I haven't heard in FOUR YEARS!!!! wow I can still remember a green tea commercial from 2001...well it's because 'sighs' i was in china for the entire summer and it was the whole summer lmfao

wow that guy was really hot

IF YOU EVER GET THE CHANCE- FIND THIS BAND " 羽泉" i THINK that their music is really good and better than all the other pathetic bands that've I've heard from Taiwan and mainland lol - by the way these guys are from the mainland

and I think their music is full of passion and great harmonies

this is what they look like [i'll post it asap because photobucket won't upload the photo

]
Posted 5/7/2005 at 11:16 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment