Sunday, August 13, 2006

tuesday-hung out with lisa/peri
wednesday-registration /..and got my schedule
thursday- .....the morning of shit . I woke up to a beautiful morning and decided to go on a bike ride. I guess that i left my common sense out the door and used my road bike, which the front tire did not have much air. hmmm and I decided to ride it down Olympian Cir and BAM

i got into a fucking bike accident
and you know the damage is???

let's make a fucking list shall we.....(at my own stupidity)
- sprained right wrist
- scraped my left knee cap
-scrape on my right wrist
-scrape on my left elbow
- and so many bruises on my lower body...not to mention the gorgeous purple/yellow bruise on my hip
and to top it all off.....*drum roll
my two front teeth have been chipped

don't worry folks, i'll upload the photos for your entertatinment
god this week has SUCKED

and to make matters worse: AMERICA IS TARGET AND I CAn'T DRINK GATORADE ON A PLANE

god i have to drink through a straw because the two front teeth are sensitive to any touch. For now I feel like a useless human being...grr i walk like a cripple, sitting down is painful, eating is a pain for I have to break my food into pieces and then cram the food into my mouth and I have to chew with my molars.

this accident is a lesson from my karma.
Posted 8/13/2006 at 1:23 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment