Wednesday, August 16, 2006

so waiting in line was worth is i suppose. the reason? I managed to switch my classes and add advanced writing/composition SCORE FOR SUSAN

time to stalk me NOW

SENIOR SCHEDULE OF SWEETNESS

1) OFF
2) Physics
3) IB French IV
4) Public Speaking (graduation requirement)
5) OFF
6) YEARBOOK
7) Fashion Production (a class that will fill my practical arts credit)
8) PreCalculus 1/2

SECOND SEMESTER
1) SOCIOLOGY
2) Physics
3) IB French IV
4) Advanced Writing/Composition
5) Psychology
6) YEARBOOK
7) OFF
8) PreCalculus

Okay you might wonder, seniors only need a minimum of 5 classes to graduate, well see here's the thing, I don't care. It keeps me busy and lower my senioritis I hope. Then again I believe that I am cured of this disease because I really slacked off last semester and refused to do anything. I felt as if I were a sloth. anyways cheerio I am off.
Posted 8/16/2006 at 6:39 PM

1 Comments
everyone and their mom has first off. and eighth off 2nd semester. or just the ib kids. but sadly that would be like everyone in my world.........
Posted 8/17/2006 at 1:10 AM by sugarholic247

No comments:

Post a Comment