Sunday, August 20, 2006

So to top it all off I must include the situation prior to the weekend Boulder Asian Festival on Pearl Street. Friday night my Aunt tripped and fractured her right knee cap while she was at work. This affects us all not only by the injury, but also she was supposed to perform with her tai-chi group the following day. ARGHHH to that.
She's doing well and I wish her a good and speedy recovery.

Yesterday was the Boulder Asian Festival down on the Pearl Street Mall and from the hours of 11- 6 pm I volunteered to help with the festivities of the day. To tell you the truth it was actually quite a lovely day due to the circumstances with the climate, people and above all the food (actually that was exagerated)

in the end
- I got free samosa's from Anjoula (lady I helped in the morning with setting up her food stall)
- six FREE t-shirts from "The Leaf" (the lady insisted that I just take them because I helped her all day)

- and got to go see Wallace and Gromit with Mandy, Dan, and Ben (from Centaurus) and I first thought Ben was Cahd due to the hair and I only saw the back of his head..so it startled me for a second.


Posted 8/20/2006 at 9:57 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment