Monday, August 21, 2006

You know what? I was having a great time yesterday volunteering my time at the Boulder Asian Festival. I managed to get a hold of a WVA panini sandwich around 3 o' clock down at the traveler's juice bar and got a chance to see the really handsome guy working there again. By the way he remembered me from the past and asked me, "so would that be the usual?"
My reply was obvious, "yeah the WVA panini please."
Before I payed I had a chat with him about the Asian festival, which was happening right on Pearl Street and told him to check it out, but he told me he was working yesterday so he didn't get a chance to go see the works. I then told him that I was going to come get a sandwich yesterday however they were closed by 7 pm....yes I cried for sure.
him: okay it'll take five minutes
me: sweet okay
and then I realised I had to pay. *smacks forehead.

five minutes he walked out and handed my panini sandwich in the default brown paper bag. He smiled and I replied with another honest smile.

*Susan walks towards towards the booth where she was working "The Leaf", she inhales the aroma of the panini that is in her brown paper lunch bag. She reaches the booth and takes out the sandwich that is wrapped carefully in a deli white sandwich paper. As she took out the sandwich, she thought to herself "a napkin would be nice that I think about it". To her surprise a napkin was placed in the paper bag. She smiles to herself, "this guy is my hero I love him".
--- she then eats the WVA panini with content
--- bite after bite, she enjoys her panini sandwich even though pesto sauce has left some greasy residue on her hands and upper lip. She looks up and observes all the pedestrians floating by the festival until she saw somone that looked quite familiar. It was the handsome guy from the Traveler's juice bar. There was still food in Susan's mouth as she realised the guy smiled back as he was walking by. SHe then shook her head slowly and smiled back.

AHEM
before I say anything more, I just want to say that everyone should get their hands on SAMOSA's they are the BEST THINGS in the world....next to dumplings.

and continuing about my day from yesterday. So I was having a great time until I got home and my dad started being an asshole. After refusing dinner because I was not hungry, he starts a ridiculous argument about how I'm always lying and just fooling everyone with my pathetic lies. He can just go fuck himself right now, I was not in the mood for arguing, i was tired, but not hungry.
You know I was hoping that avoiding confrontation would help HAHHAHA IT DIDN'T!
He got furious, but my Aunt (who's on crutches) and my mom told him to SIMMER DOWN.

i think he's going insane, then again GOING OLD. He claimed that someone was stomping upstairs right before he was going to bed. Um no there wasn't, and I think that your just fucking hallucinating.

okay let me lay this out for you DAD
1) I came home before 8 PM and i took the FUCKING bus home.
2) I didn't stay out like LAST NIGHT and yet you didn't complain.
3) and I was hoping that when I came home you didn't have to be such a douche bag after I volunteered eight hours of my fucking time to the community while you sat on your ass all day watching a stupid Chinese TV- drama series on DVD.
so this is the thanks I get? "WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LIE TO MY FACE EVERY TIME? WERE YOU HANGING OUT WITH YOUR STUPID FRIENDS AGAIN?"

THANKS A LOT, I APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT YOU CAN STILL TRUST your 17 year old DAUGHTER who APPARENTLY DOESN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT.
Posted 8/21/2006 at 12:39 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment