it was also the night when i wore my hot dark blue Levi boot cut jeans. I don't know where my mom found these, but my legs love them. It hugs my proportions making myself feel very gorgeous under the night sky. It was a good night to wear jeans, the atmosphere itself was cold and the humidity was a bit high.
Another rainy day I must say, but I do enjoy a damp evening.
Liz came back and I headed into the cinema and gave the best greeting ever. (according to Thomas and Lisi
This greeting...well in order to define it to English hmmm it was more of a shriek of excitement plus the words "OH MY GOD" meshed together at high octaves and repeating that ..while jumping up and down.
after monty python we decided to get ice cream at Dairy Queen (loacted @ 30th and Baseline) I am ashamed to say that I gave decent directions....i made Mandy turn left on baseline and we followed Lisi into the parking lot of mcdonalds....and Josh followed us too..yeah good work. Mandy revved her shag'in wagon and used her amazing steering wheel abilities steered her way into the parking lot of Dairy Queen/24 hour fitness.
THis is where we encountered strawberry blizzards, ice cream cones and shared photos ...especially the "chocolate face" of Thomas waggoner....do not worry i will post photos ..when i can find myself a scanner. (don't worry it won't be long)
and then ....these two college guys came up to us and began to tell a tale.
guy 1: HEY you guys should go over to cosmo's (a few hundred feet away in the shopping cneter) and ask for a BANANA pizza
guy2: Yeah banana pizza, they don't have it, but you should ask for it ...DO YOU WANT TO START A RIOT??!! DO YOU WANT TO SPEAK OUT FOR BANANA PIZZA?!!
Blake: yeah I want to be apart of this riot
in the end (about 5 minutes later) we migrated towards Cosmo's and just stood in front of the pizzeria. This is when the two guys started dancing and chanting for banana pizza. This is when I realised that those two guys WERE SO HIGH. SO BAKED...and it was 11:30 at night. um 4:20 was a while ago unless one would know there time zones.
We dispersed several minutes later, Keller almost fell back on a red volvo station wagon...don't lean on cars Keller.
slowly, we walked back towards dairy queen and then the two guys headed back into there car, which so happened to be the red volvo station wagon. When they got into the car one of the guys started yelling for banana pizza through a megaphone.
Guy: WOAH WOAH WOAH BANANNA PIZZA IS WHAT I GOT!!! WOAH OWHA WHOAH WHOAH BANANA PIZZA IS WHAT I GOT!
Posted 8/7/2006 at 2:31 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment