Monday, August 7, 2006

I have felt that it has been quite a while since I've written a decent journal entry.
Let's just that I have been very lethargic....no more of a lazy oath to even describe how the summer has been treating me.

How to define my summer activites: DECENT

after quitting my job on July 12th at 11 am via telephone and returning my multiple uniforms and hat (at 3 ish) I had this gathered this sense of freedom ....as if I was liberated. It felt quite good.

July 12th= an afternoon for shopping at target for Mandy's birthday present. The same day I had a job interview for the sunshine shaved ice cart (thank you carlos) at 5 pm. First thing to do at target for me was to get her photos developed thanks to the One hour service. Then onto searching for a photo album, a bag, stickers and tissue paper. Then I realised that i had to get out of Target to make it to my job interview. I always lose track of my time in the birthday card aisle. *shakes head
So I put my merchandise on hold and headed onto a Hop. Luckily I made it to pearl st ..just a few minutes late.
Interview went well, but the parental units refused to let me work there. After one phone call they wanted out.

So it made me sad because I wanted to work, but there was nothing that I could really do. Also my dad was right, the commute to Boulder was not worth my time. ANyways I headed back to Target, retrieved my merchandise and realised that the tissue paper was creased. Yes this was a CASTASTROPHE....okay joking.
Well I headed back into that aisle and found the the other rack of the same tissue paper...hehehe I win.
Afterwards I went to pick up my batch of photos...there were a lot. I forgot to mention that I had to use the photo kiosks Target provides and I was probably holding up several people ...since I had 100 photos on the disc. In order to kill time for the computer to read all the images I read People magazine's "Best of the 90's" it pretty much completed my day along with the customer to my right who had a baby who enjoyed to gurgle.
Posted 8/7/2006 at 2:14 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment