Thursday, April 13, 2006

There is a new craze that is sweeping the nation

SWING DANCING

and it so happens that I swing dance
apparently that is the case
it's quite fun I'm alright at the dancing, the only move that i need to improve on is spins/dips and going through my partner's legs

yesterday I felt reluctant to go the swing dance practice during wednesday's block lunch
though the attraction of dancing to big band jazz seducted my brain into going to the mat room and let the melodies of Glenn Miller charm my crazy head.

I first ate pizza that we ordered from last night ...mmm pizza from black jack *drools immensly*
and sat on a roll of mats chewing with content..mmm this pizza sure is filling
Kara then entered with little Chris who just sat around *...cute little kid
and that was kara sat next to me and we discussed how pizza can be filling and yes burrittos are filling as well
kara: oh by the way, i might do yearbook next year
me: *stares at her and then gives her a hug...yes that freaked her out
..i love you kara!

-it was nearly vacant when I got to swing club, gradually ben, angie, and loads more showed up....even the lacrosse team (that was because thye had to use the mat room to do push ups..so the screen divided swing club/ and the grunts of a lacrosee team doing push ups, as i was dancing with matt ..the shouts resonated ...yes it sounded very attractive

I danced with Ben, improved on some areas, my shoes prove to disable my spins..alright don't dance with running shoes on friends
then I transitioned to Thomas and he spun me around and around in numerous cycles
and well some people don't enjoy that but hell i loved it
just keep spinning me, and you know what he kept spinning me one after another after another and I did not feel nauesous or sick!! amazing
i think the trick is to avoid large amounts of food and maintain eye coordination

as swing practice continue, many peeked in to see what the commotion was, including one of the loudest friends that I have: REed West,
alright so he is the loudest of all creatures in the animal kingdom..he dosen't talk, he bellows with enuthusaism.
Reed; SUSAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my god!!! DO IT AGAIN!!! (thomas spins susan once again)
Reed: OH COOL!!!!!!!! GO SUSAN!!!!!! SUSAN!!!!!!!
..so Thomas continued to spin me around and do sleezes and such, Reed kept watching me dance, and was my cheer gallery...ooh oh vey
Every time I see Reed, it results in one of the best hugs that I can get from a person, you feel good inside, your eyes close as you hug a teddy bear like friend

Anyways, I took a 30 second break to get a hug from Reed and talk to him
Reed: SUSAN!!!
me: REED!!
(BIG HUG..I LOVE REED HUGS SO MUCH)
Reed: YOU SWING DANCE??? I DIDN'T KNOW THATYOU SWING DANCED THAT'S AWESOME!!!
me: Really? well...yea :)
Reed: YOUR GOOD!! I mean...YOU KEPT SPINNING AND THAT WAS AWESOME!!
me: ...REED thanks, but i'm not THAT good
Reed: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? YOU KEPT SPINNING AND SPINNING...I WILL PAY THE DJ 8 DOLLARS TO PUT UP SOME SWING MUSIC AND LET EVERYONE SEE YOU DANCE AT PROM!!!!!!!
me: ....well that will be me (i wish)
reed: YOUR GONNA BE THE DJ???
me: i wish or i'll just take over
reed: but THEIR PROFESSIONALS>.YOU CAN'T JUST YOU KNOW>>
me: I KNOW..i just wish i could be a DJ
reed: WEll your not going to be the DJ @ prom CUZ YOUR GOING TO BE DANCING AND I'm GONNA CLEAR THE FLOOR FOR YOU SO YOU CAN SWING DANCE.!!! YOUR AWESOME!!!

...i didn't want to hurt his feelings by saying that i'm not going to prom so ...i just didn't say anything
oh well

note to Teresa: I wish that he was 1) asian 2) a basketball player 3) ridiculously handsome though it's not going to happen anytime soon


Posted 4/13/2006 at 8:0 PM

1 Comments
You never know what fate might have in store for you! He might be just around the corner... ^_^
Posted 4/14/2006 at 9:44 PM by gottuff104

No comments:

Post a Comment