Sunday, October 23, 2005

Homecoming part II

I WENT TO ANOTHER HOMECOMING, which happened to be Mandy's homecoming
and wow it's wierd (well everyone said so) that I'm going w/Maxx and ...ehhehe Maxx goes to Boulder high school...and wait I go to Fairview high school...so and then the fact were going to the centaurus homecoming makes it more confusing lmfao

I laugh
and I enjoyed homecoming,
and I think that I really like Maxx Myers (and like Ben said, it will take some time since at the moment Maxx thinks I'm a "really nice girl" at least i got some positive feedback whooo

while mandy changed, ben and I were in my room ..just loitering one might say, but then he noticed my really freakishly organized closet,
me: Okay that's a really organized closet *quickly shuts the doors of closet
ben
me: and there's nothing really interesting to see
me: and there's ...my bed .... *queen size by the way
ben: *stares at bed, then plunges down onto my bed back first and looked really comfortable
me: hey....this is my bed too *clears mandy's stuff off
me: *Plunges down next to ben
me: Omg i am SOOO comfortable (haven't been in my own bed in a while)
Ben: YOu know technically we are IN bed together
me: *thinking: OG (susan starts laughing her head off)
*Mandy opens door of my bathroom that connects to m y room and see's me and ben lying on my bed
Me: hey mandy were in bed "together"
(apparently ben's face went RED)
HEY BEN IT WAS YOUR JOKE!! YOU RAUNCHMIESTER OH REMEMBER IN THE CAR WHEN WE WERE WAITING FOR MAGGIE/Mandy cuz Mandy left the car to get her stuff from maggie's car..and you reclined your seat wayyy back

ben: *reclines his drivers seat all the way back, hello susan
me: hi ben (really quiet)
ben: and how are you?
me: ....I like maxx
ben: well he thinks your a sexy gorgeous lady
me: ...what?
beN; i'm just kidding
me: oh I WISH
*mandy comes back
mandy: hey-
Ben: WOAH YOUR BACK and NOW I GOT TO ZIP MY PANTS BACK UP *motions to his pants/pretneds to zip them
ME: *thinking: WHAT THE FUCK???? BEN!!!!! oh YOU....wow sexy pants ANYWAYS BUT AHHHH THAT WAS AWKWARD

and BEN GOT WASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EHEHHEHE just a joke, but damn i got to develop those photos of ben lying on the couch looking so worned out (he is a gorgeous ....sexy guy...i love his shirt....he is so fine ...pretty much the discussion of the night lol when we were sleeping...or treid)

Maxx: LOOKED SO GREAT!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM ....SINCE THE BOULDER FAIRVIEW GAME BUT WOW you took my breath away when you came into my house (damn that was really awkward when my parents opened the door....ahhh)

Ben: i can't wait to walk in the door of keller's house and be like "WHOOOO omg YOU GUYS MISSED OUT!!! "sighs' and groans
(Ben looks really messed, messy hair, sloppy collar, one sleeve ruffled up ...looking like he had great sex oh that was hilarious)

...then then next morning me and Mandy...well mandy re-recorded my new message for my voicemail...everyone should check it out 303-810-3593 (hehehhehehehe)
Mandy: OH OH OH LEAVE A MESSAGE!! OMG OH OH OH
*you can hear me laughing my head off in the background


Hey ...that's me At the Fairview Homeocoming-though i wore the same dress..just like liz to the Centaurus homecoming...hmmmm i hope i look...alright
Posted 10/23/2005 at 9:58 PM

5 Comments
YOU ARE ....wow, you are totally stunning (by the way it's Nat!!) Are we going to start that novel or what???? GIVE ME SOME BRAMBLE!!!
Posted 10/24/2005 at 10:2 PM by Sakura106
Hey apparently you have a myspace...i see you are managing both xanga/myspace...way to go ooo my cd popped out brb
Posted 10/24/2005 at 10:2 PM by Sakura106
OOOHHHHHH.....pretty lady....... Marshall is really missing out. :p BY the way, your background isn't working again.
Posted 10/29/2005 at 6:0 PM by gottuff104
Oooohhhh. Now it does.
Posted 10/30/2005 at 5:24 PM by gottuff104
....oooooooo who's this maxx character? He sounds better than Jamous HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
wow i am bored
Posted 10/24/2005 at 10:3 PM by Sakura106

No comments:

Post a Comment