Friday, October 21, 2005

HOMECOMING WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!! AND BEN, THOMAS, AND KELLER LOOKED BEAUTIFUL...AND MIGHT I SAY : DAMN DAMN SEXY /SCANDALOUS!!!!!! THOUGH I WISH MAXX WAS THERE, AND MARSHALL SO THEN HE COULD KICK HIMSELF AND REGRET WHAT HE SAID

APPARENTLY I LOOKED GREAT LAST NIGHT....ACOORDING TO EVERYONE NO I'M SERIOUS, I'VE NEVER BEEN CALLED ....BEAUTIFUL OR JUST GORGEOUS BY MY CLASSMATES...IN THAT MANNER ...AND I FELT REALLY...HAPPY SINCE I'VE NEVER RECIEVED SUCH COMPLIMENTS BEFORE, WELL MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE I ...USUALLY WEAR MY HAIR IN A PONY TAIL...AND WEAR DARK JEANS, RUNNING SHOES ..AND THAT'S IT

i can't believe Dan and Joon showed up to homecoming, alas i was very happy with my friends, Danny thomaier came up to us and was stunned by my appearence (it wasn't horrendous)

danny: Susan!!
me: Hi!!
danny: wow...you look beautiful *hugs me
me: oh my, thank you!!!
i kept saying thank you while ...i had a hanger in my mouth...i was smiling that wide yes i was cause i've never been complimented with such affection by everyone!!! even Alex Beelner (on the football team) was shocked

alex: hey
me: hey alex
alex: you look...wow
me: ...alex *shakes head
alex: where's marshall?
me: ...oh he said no to me
alex: that bastard, he'll regret it

me thinking(YEAH!!! DAMN STRAIGHT THAT GUY WAS LIKE " ohhh i'm so TIRED I CAN"T GO TO THE DANCE CAUSE>>>I'll be REALLY TIRED" ...though Elliot, Alex....and all the other guys showed up...pshhh loser

anyways i am stuck in asian school right now, apparenlty i have a test, which i found out on my agenda ..and i called my teacher while i was at Mandy's grandmother's house...since we were getting ready for homecoming last night..luckily ben arrived and escorted us ....he is so dreamy Mandy is lucky to get ben...when several other girls were swooning over him (coughbeccacoughmarian coughstalkers) ...becca is weird-always grabs any boy she can touch...i..i mean we swear that she is desperate....yes yes she is and i am so glad she didn't show up for dinner last night,

i'll post up photos asap...and my hair got curled(THANK YOU SO MUCH MANDY I LOVE YOU!! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!)

...someone's doing dancemoves upstairs...i will school them>


You guys.....




Posted 10/21/2005 at 2:58 PM

1 Comments
Wow. I really like your pictures. Especially the one with Mandy.
Posted 10/22/2005 at 8:32 PM by gottuff104

No comments:

Post a Comment