Saturday, April 16, 2005

This week has been really great for me because my face has been "filled with smiles" almost literally . Phew I pulled off one B in Biology and the rest are A's, which is a relief for me since I had the assumption that I had a C in Geometry.
The result proved to be wrong from my guess [and that is a good thing ]
I went to Centaurus on Thursday to visit Mandy and Jamous > So the night before I was going to head over to Centaurus I phoned Mandy to tell her if I was still on for meeting her at the flagpole. However she said that she couldn't wake up that early and catch the bus,which would arrive around 7:15. I didn't mind, she needed her sleep like all of us crave these days.
On the phone Mandy sugessted
mandy: hey you should go see your buddy!
me: my buddy? hmmmm sounds good
mandy: well I'll catch you later
me: okay by Mandy
*phone call ended

Right now I am in the midst of reading "Death note" and this is an online manga, which Jamous told me about and so far ..I love it!!!! Thanks for telling me about anime-source.com. btw for all of you avid..and probably obsessed anime freaks here's a site http://www.anime-source.com . As far as I know, I know that they offer a few manga's..though I just started reading this
okay I will explain all the details about my fun time hanging out w/Jamous later because I'm reading DEATHNOTE!!!!!

his friends, and my friends think were in a relationship....at Centarus they're wondering if I'm carrying his child WHICH I AM NOT!!!!!!!! and over at Fairview my yearbook friends were wondering how far I've gone and..if I'm pregnant as well
PEOPLE I AM NOT CARRYING A CHILD OKAY COMPRENDE????!!!! I'm NOT THAT INSANE TO START GONG for...3rd base RIGHT NOW! the time is not right geez
I will be back /.....hopefully soon

Voici Jamous [he is from the awesome city of Hong Kong though I have no idea which disctrict in Hong Kong he lived in, by the way he enjoys music, anime,breakdancing , drawing and did I mention that he's a senior? ...I do not know...hmmmmm ]


Posted 4/16/2005 at 12:50 AM

2 Comments
Tee hhee hee...i like his glasses!
Posted 4/17/2005 at 12:16 AM by kangaroo_wu

hmm just wowowwowow

Posted 4/21/2005 at 10:2 PM by desismile27

No comments:

Post a Comment