Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Usually as I am riding the bus, which is either on my way to school or on my way back home, my headphones are snug on my ears as it blasts savage garden, orgy, jewel..or perhaps a little goo goo dolls. There are several reasons why I have been constantly listening to music while on the bus and walking into school

The many reasons you see headphones on Susan's ears nearly every day

REASON #1) While getting off the Dash direct at S.Boulder Rd/Manhattan Dr, Susan gets on the 206 in order to complete the journey to Fairview. While on the 206 she avoids several ..no many people on the bus because they
1) creep her out 2) piss her off 3) annoy her 4) music can drown out all that rucus caused by the obnoxioius yet hyper poser punk preppie rich freshmen
5) It makes her happy or rarely sad when a love song pops up onto a mix she burned..then she wonders "since when did I add this song onto my mix? ... oh well I like this song .. "

REASON # 2) The ride to school is a breeze when you can avoid the sounds of that lady who persists with blowing her nose

REASON #3 ) Susan feels happier due to positive music flowing through her ears causing a better attitude/smiles on her face

REASON #4) She can avoid loads of jerks who still have crushes on her because "what? I can't hear you!"

Anyways today, I took the 206 home when school got out. I was going to hitch a ride w/Peri, though she told me that since her parents are going shopping..the ride is off-and don't worry I understand that completely. Also Peri was like "don't think that I'm like ditching you or anything because their going shopping"
me: oh it's no problem I'll cu tomorow
*gets on 206, avoids several ppl, heads to the back seat and since the back doors were open ..Heather Henderson and Victor Farrow snuck in and quickly sat down ...you guys ..oh well -but then next time I see this, which i probably won't I will be very dissapointed. David and Nikki were playing with a ripped up salamander bean animal and the sand was pouring out causing mass chaos between me, tammy, Victor and Heather. Acutally it wasn't mass chaos..it was just people getting irritated with the sand penetrating their pants and socks..and eyes too
Well Nikki and I got off at the Table Mesa bus station to wait for the Dash. though I was going to take the Dash: DIRECT
Nikki: I haven't seen you riding the bus in a long time
me: yeah it's because i take the dash direct instead
Nikki: oh ic, but like on the 206..which one do you usually get on? is it the 1st one or the second one?
me: ..how about the 5th one? [that arrives at FHS around 4:48]
nikki: I see *continues to disect the salamander bean animal and sand continues to pour out until I head onto the Dash:Direct.

On the Dash: *Susan was listening to savage garden while looking out the window seeing the open space and melancholy gray sky above...
pretty much all day I kept thinking about Jamous and I was thinking that he was at Fairview looking for me, though in reality I knew that it wasn't going to happen and it didn't occur
Though as the Dash pulled into S.Bldr rd/Centaurus village dr..guess who Susan saw sitting on a bike on the corner waiting for the traffic light to the crosswalk ? Answer: JAMOUS!!!!!!!!
I tried to get his attention on the bus by gently wrapping against the window, though he didn't see me, my heart was racing as the bus halted at my stop and then luckily I could walk across S.Boulder to get to his side thanks to the crosswalk signal still luminating on the traffic board We talked for a bit until the crosswalk signal appeared and while I started to walk ... he accelerated on his bike and headed home, but he did say to me his usual farewell of "see ya + smile " I was really happy truly truly!!! that as I was walking past the dairy queen by my house I twirled around while savage garden serenaded in my ears..and I didn't care if those middle school pixies saw me and thought I resembled an idiot because I FELT HAPPY AND EXPRESSED IT by spinning around and laughing [and there was a breeze so lol it felt good too ]

Ever since last Thursday I found a mix during badminton club that contained a lot of sweet songs like "crazy for this girl" [my favorite song from 5-6th grade] and some john mayer ..etc..though I think there is some good charlotte, don't worry I skip those tracks And when I walk back home either "crazy for this girl" or "breathe"-michelle branch starts playing on my phillips ..and I felt really happy listening to a few songs that can remind me of Jamous, and how life can give one a few surprises in one day.
I am going to bed-I have to go to the incred..eggcredible cafe tomorrow morning..I seriously hope that they have some FORM of French cuisine there because my project is due April 20th [aka Hitler's birthday,Columbine, National Pot Smoking Day, and hehehe not to mention MY GRANDPARENTS ARE COMING! ..why am I not looking fwd to this? because my grandma can be such a nagging bitch and also pretty much a lot of people in my family do not understand me! YES ME!! ..why couldn't they have arrived into the US...say after finals? because I wouldn't be stressed out at all! ..isn't that logical idea? but wait apparently tickets were the cheapest on April 20th...something is up seriously


Posted 4/19/2005 at 12:29 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment