Monday, April 11, 2005

This can't be possible at all-I mean clearly the roads are paved there is no more snow falling from the sky. The impossible is this: WE GET A SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why am I surprised that we have a snowday? well this is due to several known factors unless you do not go to school in the BVSD then you don't know understand this experience, wait wait unless your name is Scott Maier
Scott by the way , just because you have a girlfriend does not mean that you can't just make a visit over to Boulder and acutally meet us. Seriously neither Annie or me will pull a stunt on you geez because were over you-I mean Annie was seeing another guy and I'm majoring in the pursuit for these really hot Asian upperclassmen.
Last night I was talking to Scott and found out that the lucky guy gets a snow day. Well I didn't know that the following morning..I too would get a snow day So anyways after talking to Scott I talked to Annie for a bit

Shimiku27: scott gets a snowday
TomFfreakA2
: i know, that lucky bastard
TomFfreakA2: i tried to get him to come see us
TomFfreakA2: but no
Shimiku27: what's his excuse this time?
Shimiku27
: lol
TomFfreakA2
: he has a gf
TomFfreakA2: lol
TomFfreakA2: i think he thought i was trying to come on to him
Shimiku27: ...lol wow that guy
TomFfreakA2
: no kidding
Shimiku27: it's not like u or me are going to pull a stunt
TomFfreakA2
: THANK U
TomFfreakA2: by now ive gotten over him
TomFfreakA2: and i hope u have too
Shimiku27: lol I am over him
Shimiku27
: I'm pursuing other guys
TomFfreakA2
: good to hear
TomFfreakA2: same here
Shimiku27: i mean..this guy asked me to this dance @ centaurus
TomFfreakA2
: oh really
Shimiku27: yeah
TomFfreakA2
: fill me in
Shimiku27: he's from Hong Kong (I think he's really hot) he asked me and I went even though my parents were freaking out
TomFfreakA2
: u should have seen my parents with tony
TomFfreakA2: i know how ya feel
TomFfreakA2: just got to ignore it
Shimiku27: THANK U
Shimiku27
: lol anyways, there was a slow song near the end of the dance and..he danced with this girl Eva (but she's really sweet) and...i'm like "Oh well" , but then this really hot guy asked me to dance with him and ..lol he twirled me around
TomFfreakA2
: lol, everything works out in the end
Shimiku27: yep it's all good
TomFfreakA2
: but now im definetly going to centaurus
Shimiku27: why?
Shimiku27
: or r u just messing w/my head
TomFfreakA2
: lol, im gonna go there to look for guys
TomFfreakA2: b/c the ones at fhs suck
Shimiku27: lol
Shimiku27
: ..but ahh forgive me, ur still gonna go to Fairview though you'll stake out a few chs guys during ur spare time ?
TomFfreakA2
: yes
TomFfreakA2: u got it
Shimiku27: yes, 10 points
Shimiku27
: I think I'll join u
Shimiku27
: that guy was hot
TomFfreakA2
: lol
TomFfreakA2: ashley and i are going there wednesday
Shimiku27: what time
Shimiku27
: lol
TomFfreakA2
: lol
TomFfreakA2: im not sure
Shimiku27: I wish I had an off period
Shimiku27
: lol
TomFfreakA2
: u dont have ANY off periods?
Shimiku27: no
Shimiku27
: they really fucked up my life
TomFfreakA2
: thats fhs for ya
Shimiku27: it's okay I can live




It is rather ironic since I never had the intention of pursuing any Asian guy because my visions were deeply shattered by the site of Yiwen Chen, Shaung Huang, and many other geeky Asians who I don't like because ...it's because of the fact that it seemed that they have no spirit among them by that I meant they either have: 1) NO LIFE (that's what I think) 2) OBSESSED WITH JAVA GAMES 3) WANNABE JOCKS 4) HORRENDOUSLY ARROGANT 5) TWINKIES!! 6) ANNOYING...that pretty much equals to your sophomore Shuang Huang (who's a PLAYER!) WE'VE GOT PROOF!

About today's snow day
My eyes slowly opened seeing the pitch black of 3 in the morning, then realising that a power failure just occured in the house (I mean my clock was contiuning to flash the usual 12:00 am) I reach over to my backpack, pulled the zipper to grab my mobile and quickly the glow of my LCD screen stung my eyes, though I quickly adjusted my sight to see that it was 3:27 am ...crap I have two hours of sleep left, and then walk to the bus stop while the wind causes massive freezing breeze hitting battering against my poor innocent ears. Later my ears perk up to hear someone coming up the stairs and into my room. Hmm it's my mom who was headed for work and gave me her battery powered alarm clock, which was already set to 6 am. Instead of 5:30, aww thanks Mom! I you!
6:00 The alarm goes off, I hesistate for a few seconds though I eventually got up and walked through the cold atomosphere that surfaced into my room
6:25: Finally got my hair pinned the way that satisfied my mind, and it resembles Lt.Hawkeye from Full Metal Alchemist

With my Riza Hawkeye look, I headed to the kitchen where I warmed up some hashbrowns along with a hua zhuan (aka Chinese bread rolll) and poured myself some orange juice I was watching the news on channel 9 while busily eating my hasbrowns (that had a touch of salsa picante) when my dad comes upstairs. We both continued to watch the weather reports, business news until I was getting ready to go. That was when the anchorman on 9news made an annoucement about school closures and...this is what I heard from his voice
Shapiro: Now there are several school closures in the metro area, just added to that group is Boulder Valley
me: *stands there shocked and then finally gave a reaction of : YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dad: *was on the phone with our relatives, realised what the network just annouced, though wanted to double-check on that.
Dad: wt?
me: *realising that this can't be a BVSD snowday opens curtains and looks outside to discover that wow the roads are paved, there is no more snow falling from the thin air and a car passes by our street.
me: IT CAN'T BE A SNOW DAY!!!! I mean....i've seen heavier snow than this!
*Susan moves the couch where she busily reads the bottom corner of the screen where it provides school closure annoucements. When they faded to a commercial break Nasus was in the midst of the "L" section thus causing a sudden scream of "NO!!!" inside her mind.
Finally the morning news resumed it's program and the network finally scrolled to Bennett...then to Boulder and I finally saw "Boulder Valley Public Schools-CLOSED!!!!!!, *Susan then gave a light tap on her Dad's shoulder telling him that BVSD is closed for a snow day without speaking a word (hey he was on the phone with my fifth Great Uncle whom he hasn't called in nearly TWO MONTHS!!!!!!! AHHH THE AGONY!!!!!!!!!!!)

Later around 7:15, someone knocks on the door, *Dad reaction: who could be here right now? *my reaction: is it Aunt?
*Susan goes down the stairs to the door and looks through the window to see someone wearing a yellow/blue nautica jacket, blood rushes through her system, thoughts crowd her mind as she unlocks the door and opens a new morning feeling the cold air rush past her as she catches her breath when she saw...Jamous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me: [*opens door to a new morning, *inhales] Hi
Jamous: hey
me: come in, what are you doing here?
Jamous: I thought we had school, but when my Uncle dropped me off by the sidewalk, I take a little walk to school
me: Uh-huh right
Jamous: so when I got to the front of the school this kid told me that there was no school and I'm like: ARe you kidding me? because I thought he was joking then the attendance lady told me there was no school either so I walked over
me: I'm sorry
[Dad still on phone, asks who was at the door]
me: it's Jamous
Jamous: can I use your phone?
me: yeah sure give me a second
*grabs mobile from backpack because Dad is yacking away with 5th Great Uncle
me: here
Jamous: *presses yes and then realises that there was no # dialed into the mobile, he then dials and calls
[and to think: I was about to call him about the snow day 20 minutes earlier]



Posted 4/11/2005 at 2:57 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment