Sunday, April 10, 2005

Okay I was writing up a storm this morning when hehe the POWER WENT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just like this: CLUNK!!!!!!!! and my mind screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, ten seconds later I yelled out, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Teresa-HE DANCED WITH ANOTHER GIRL! though I got to dance with this guy who twirled me around...and it was still fun me and Jamous tore up the dance floor it was crazy I meant the gym floor.
Posted 4/10/2005 at 3:51 PM

4 Comments

yeah, the snow really screwed up the power. well, there was still power: just the internet was down. then I reset the router and it worked. Which really wasn't funny, because I was about to call my ISP

Posted 4/10/2005 at 9:37 PM by blackhawk789
power went out? not over here. oh well, lucky me!
Posted 4/11/2005 at 9:34 AM by nojealousy

I was just looking at Nanxi Liu's blog Susan...and you might be right: she is rather a whore.

I mean, she's at like a sleepover party with guys and they're all in a hot tub and she claims she's stripping...I mean really!

Indecent sexual behavior, I say.

She's just trying to be blond...

Posted 4/11/2005 at 9:57 AM by blackhawk789
Harsh! Dis by da Chris.
Posted 4/11/2005 at 3:38 PM by nojealousy

No comments:

Post a Comment