Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Apparently I am a "bad influence" according to Mrs. Wong
Please Mrs. Wong you are caught in a misunderstanding: I am NOT A BAD INFLUENCE!! i don't do drugs, I am not a distraction to Teresa, I am responsible, dilligent, understanding, and tolerant, though I am concerned about what many people say about me including my parents, and adults that have revolved around me life

I g2g and send a copy of my poem to Ellipses
btw Ben said that i was full of smiles today and ...to tell you the truth I was because of not only the snow day, but also the fact that Jamous (from HK!) asked me out

I will explain all the intimate details when I am done with some other priorities.
Posted 4/12/2005 at 5:52 PM

1 Comments
what mite u be talking of, Susan? And do I have to remove the conversation thing? Because that means....oh, never mind.
Posted 4/12/2005 at 9:10 PM by blackhawk789

No comments:

Post a Comment