Hey everyone, another week has past. Today is Thursday and during 4th period of instead of doing homework and trying to avoid Karl the best I can I went with Illana down to the Pearl Street Mall and went windowshopping. Well Illana had to buy a cd player so we went down to Borders. Today's weather is very windy, but its autumn and I love autumn weather. Its not too warm nor cold well just for today. The leaves turned color and the wind blew it from the trees, they sky was grey and the air cold. Reminds you of Boulder for sure lol. Well..yeah. We talked about how Boulder rocks..being a university town, so literate, liberal and yet a rich town....that's a rare combination. Usually rich people equals conservatives...nothing like Boulder. After getting her cd player we went up to chipotle. Last week we went to Matt's house and played PS2 and XBOX, but his dad happened to be there and the result is that the girls can't come into Matt's house. Why is his dad being so fucking paranoid geez its not like Illana and I are two deseperate girls...geez its Matt here. ickkk how horrendous. So this week we went to Pearl St while the guys went to his house. Nevermind accd to Bus, Nathan and Miles they didn't because Matt wanted to go to sleep @ his house. His family is anal execpt Myke, Myke's cool.
Chipotle anyways it opens at 11 am and it was 10:48 am, lunch ends @ 11:40 so what to do. We first peeked inside and the employees looked at us and we left. So we end up in Urban Outfitters, which I've never been to before. And now I know..this is where people get their clothing....awesome. it's pretty much of the combination punk,prep and ditz??? idk but their line is pretty cool and they even sell furniture. I was worried if we could make it back to fairview before 6th period, though none of us had serious core classes. Illana has volleyball and I have yearbook...big deal. After urban outfitters their was this mexican furniture shop next door to chipotle called marisol. Their's day of the dead objects their..so wicked. The mirrors...just interesting lol no they had metal frames around the mirrors.
PSAT'S are happening, college rep visits, and parent teacher conferences..oh bugger. And for me I have to go to them and ironically its today.
Omg Lisa is visiting this weekend I am so excited. She's coming back from Ohio just for the weekend for the casualites concert,, but she said she wanted to hang out with me and peri..yay. I hope she makes it through Dallas ...airports are tricky places Mr. Nivorski
Lisa =hope you can come back 2nd semester J'espere!!!!
Cya
Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment