Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Hey everyone

Hanging out with Lisa with Saturday was alright. I got really excited after hearing my mobile ringing in the middle of my brother's piano lesson. During his piano lesson I was doing my bio foldable, Friday night I was trying to finish all my homework so I could hang out with Lisa and Peri.

Lisa called my mobile and "my immortal" came beeping out of my backpack. yay Lisa is in Denver and she'll be @ Flatirons around 3:15 so yay!!

My parents drove me to Flatirons, but then they wanted to head inside as well, but after entering Dillards mom allowed me to head out to meet my friends.

Meeting Place: chipotle

We all agreed...chipotle oh yeah.

I waited by chipotle,but then had to use the W.C and saw on my mobile clock it was 3:14. where did my watch go? it ended up with my dad because they needed to know the time so they can get home and head to this dinner party at the old lady's house. Before moving into their new house they stayed at our place for two weeks. Kinda weird, the grandlady wouldn't stop giving my money for "house boarding" geez were just helping you, but I understand.

Lisa hopped out of an acura I saw her, she yelled my name and ran onto the sidewalk and we hugged. She cut her hair, when Rachel told me about her hair cutting it short and then spiking it I thought she meant boy style spike like Alex Moklebust. Though that was just my imagination. Peri came shortly and . At the beggining neither of us was actually hungry so instead of chipotle we headed into Flatirons. I wanted to go to borders or go cd shopping, Lisa wanted to go to Hot Topic, Peri didn't really care. I just had a weird feeling about going into hot topic first, and maybe I'm just pyschic because I was right. We walked around the second floor and Lisa or Max saw eachother. Those two are friends-and it brought smiles for Lisa, I'm glad she could meet more than two friends during her two day stay in Boulder. Giving Max a hug we left and continued.

Fate brought us to Hot Topic. It happened to bring Rachel Tistinic and her friend Joy ( I learned her name afterwards) Rachel is also Lisa's friend and mine as well. When we saw them the only words that came out of our mouths were "Rachel? oh my god your here too?!!" At first we thought it was a good thing to renunite everyone coincidently and let Lisa see Rachel before the casualties concert too. Though after shopping at Hot Topic Rachel started bringing up "how about we hangout with everyone after this? you gotta visit Eliza..and oh ! Ashley and Chloe too!!" Lisa replied, "but were going to see eachother at the concert anyways."

I continued shopping and ended up buying two family guy pins, linkin park pin and apc sticker. Rachel came up to me feeling some kind of guilt.

"I can't believe I spent that much money on clothes."

me: how much did you spend anyways?

Rachel: 70$

*me thinking: god Rachel,

? of the Day : who the hell would buy clothes @ hot topic? okay punk clothes are that expensive...the price is just like the material @ Abercrombie and Fitch though it's stamped with a different look that's it. Hot Topic: For expensive wannabe punks. Though I like hot topic for the pins they're $1.30 hehehehhe. ahh g2g again

w.c!!!

ahhh back again. so i was looking in all the pin jars that hot topic had and it took me a while to look for the ones I want. i had 50 $ in my wallet though I didn't really want to spend it at hot topic.

I'll write more later, god I hope my internet gets back on track. Pisses me off

O holy its' already november.

Posted 10/27/2004 at 5:28 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment