Thursday, October 7, 2004

fucking shit I haven't written on this in a month and do you know why? well my internet is down because my window's can't detect my modem. so bascially I have to depend on school computers and i didn't decide to do my journal at school becuz i don't want nyone to look at this!
anyways...here's the scoop.
Preeyam moved to aspen I am so sad
my french is class omg...!! more on that
I'm boy crazy-dude that is so obvious
I haven't been writing in my handwritten journal in two years and I've been reluctant to be continuing my dramatic life.
Right now I'm at the school library with some other girls and we just read this email from another asian freshie..quite funny. H.Z is here flipping out on her debate..I'm just exaagerating she's just deep in thought right now.
Yesterday during biology class Peri and erin and me sit together in the back of Van Meter.
Elliot sit's in the back too..all the time. Erin and I were talking about homecoming and then Peri joined the convo..then erin said "well why don't you go with adam"
me: Adam ornstein?
erin: yeah
I look at peri and then I shiver and flip out "ickkkk ughh eww Adam ahhhhhh!!!" Peri and I just shiver and shudder. Erin knows I like e95 'sighs' you know I'm really surprised that everyone chose a permanent spot since the beggining of the term.
I'm in contact with all my far away friends in the UK, brighton, Aspen, but not Geo unfortnuatley. where the hell is she? well good question because ever since she left Aussie land and then somehow she was in..london???? now she's in Michagan and never emailed me since. OH um see the problem I can't IM my friends...yes it makes me sad apart of me is dead.
monty python club started, karl called me clevage girl ..urghhhh
oh me and Trish talked about mandarin and her dad says water like in lanzhou...FEI!!!
he's from henan.
In history I'm teaching navarre chinese so when she goes to guangdong in november she can at least order the rice bowl instead of the squid dish ehehhehehehe well she dosen't like squid.
Love acutally is a great movie..I've been watching it multiple times during hw, the weekend and whenever. Ever since i bought it from beijing..I just love that movie 'sighs'...that director rocks.
WE WON THE FAIRVIEW v. BOULDER FOOTBALL GAME!!!!! I was there!! well thursday I asked my dad if I could go the football game but he said no.
"i don't want you to go to a stupid football game you've got better things to do on a friday night " uhhh no I don't dad. So I thought that was the end, but the next day I bought a ticket and then made up something, even my editor was like "you know i can lie for you" actually she said "i could talk to your dad...is he mean? oh no"
i called mom during 6th and said "i've got a serious problem, my editor is making me go to the game on assignment the atheltic dept bought us all tickets and I can't refund them."
and the result is...I went and didn't take photos but hanged out with my friends..hahah!!! It rocked and I couldn't stop looking down at the benched players because who plays in the varsity team? e95. and i would look for him and for his number because..okay so I like him a lot, but there's not chance for me because he's a prep and I'm not pretty and anorexic.
I like a lot of other guys too yes i'm boycrazy but not like that other girl.
I don't know if I'm going to homecoming, but scott is going with this freshie HE BARELY KNOWS.....he said it's going to be awkward. I agree. the only reason she asked him out was because of his hotness. see scotty i told you.
alright updating my life again
Susan

I can't believe I'm still infatuated. and I can't believe Adam ornstein seen Eurotrip-best movie EVER TOO!!!

Susan
Posted 10/7/2004 at 6:17 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment