This is Susan's weakness that has started since c. 2003 till now. And that is....I'm boy-crazy. I am attracted to way too many guys ahhhhh this is horrible. There are too many guys that I like here in my school, one in CCHS
, and a few in a country across the Pacific ocean.
'sighs' how can I make up my mind when so many guys have different quirks that I am attracted to..god this is too difficult
There are so many guys...but especially this one guy @ school I've liked for so long, but I am to terrified to tell him, screw it I can't tell him...it just does not work ahhhhhh![]()
![]()
God I am way too shy when it comes to guys![]()
Disadvantage of my life: There are too many guys that I'm attracted to that live in several different areas in the world. Dosen't that SUCK? maybe I should just do them all. hmmmmm not a bad idea at all
okay as of now my mom is being a huge bitch, god it's a three day weekend, just let me get out of the house, have fun with a few guys, get drunk..yay labor day.
School has been "okay"
The world is pretty much falling apart...my world is cracking.
Russian school children are held hostage on the first day of school, 200 or more so killed~god their only children..it's terribly awful...Chechens have no feelings at all. But this situation is probably a riddle..metaphor saying "say good bye to your future Russia muhahahahaha"
My world is cracking because I'm boy-crazy to the maximum right now..yes my hormones are raging and it's driving me nuts
, god I've been a slut today even @ school.
Another thing is that my ex-bf is invading my space i.e on wednesday he personally invited himself into our lunch rendezvous..where me and all my friends sit...he's dragging people away from me and..for that.. he needs to die. You sick french asshole ...god your twisted ever since we broke up or I should say you forcing me to dump you on the phone-god your so pathetic.Why couldn't we work things out ...god the french. You damaged me so bad..it's like the aftermath of WWII in China ...yes and that's why i avoided you during 2nd semester. The second reason why your a french ass is because you bastard you gave me MONO. oh I apologize if I WAS BEING RUDE whoops I MAKE MISTAKES SO FUCKING WHAT!
your family sucks, The Wahl family sucks ...screw this
Also school kinda sucks becuase I hate the Freshmen in my fucking French class because they are so unprepared-grr don't raise your hand because the teacher can't see you in the back row in a class of 30 ditzy, geeky freshmen. thank god we have the Backer ppl but we haven't learned all the etre verbs like you freshies..but HA your guys francais sounds horrible that's why I have my headphones on while you guys speak french. ![]()
Btw I'm also sick...damn it I'm gonna start a new one.
I need dating insurance like Miles said. I need the advanced plan ...that covers everything
Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment