I am sick/irritated with......
1) This new punk phase-it's driving me nuts and everyone is like yeah my life sucks because blah blah I hate school, my life sucks and I can't get have the guy. oh yeah I have to express myself wearing this pathetic studs I got from flatirons or wear those pathetic wrist bands that you use for tennis 'sighs' because I look punk and cool like Avril because omg Avril is my hero. Her music is so expressive about life and guys-losers.
2) Wearing bright colors+tans+carrying tiny expensive bags-this is getting really annoying, the colors you girls wear are for easter and I'm going blind becuase your adding more brightness along with the god damn flourescent lighting in the fucking building. when you ppl have tans...you look scary..not right. Those Louis Vitton Bags, kate spade is all bullshit..why the fuck are you carrying it in the first place? so u can get it stolen? yeah that's right STEAL IT FROM ME RIGHT NOW!! and god just carry a backpack or messenger bag please because it's annoying and you try to cram all your damn make-up, cell phone, pencils, jewlery..hello that's worth $$ ppl can just take it from you because their light, small and they can break you in half..no joke.
3) Flipflops- okay these shoes are very comfortable and convinent but now their getting annoying because EVERYONE is wearing them and the colors, looking at ur feet by accident is irritating. Now Americans are getting lazier so now we have a combination of a flip-flop and high heel shoes made out of cheap plastic god they look ugly. Oh and those thick flip flops that make you 5 inches taller...how do you walk in those ? no wonder a majority of you are late to class. Shame. I just hate looking at feet srry..but looking at shoes..yes shoes, matierial that covers your feet mhmm. I see alot of cool shoes.
4) Ditzy+Punk phase-okay this dosen't work..girls you look retarded. So your like a preppy girl but you want to punk. Evolution wise...that's probably not the best idea. Who wants to look @ ur yearbook photo 20 years from now. Do not try to be like Avril. Don't combine pacsun and hot topic together or old navy and hot topic....noo. Hot Topic...BLAH go to replicant jesus ppl.
5) Negative part on shoes- you all wear the same fucking shoes. Pumas, Crocs, many more. Why are you all wearing the same style of shoe because this is getting rather repetitive and not original and fresh. Basically your not normal people. Dude it's not cute, you should have ur own vibe. I do and I don't really try..well I have my own style that I created on my own in my imagination not from some ridiculous retarded satanic magazine like YM, people,cosmo...etc. How do u wear high heels to school...idk how u do it.
6) People with no lives- that's Hanzi and possibly other annoying asians, God just die right now please. You have no life...and I thought I was the one who didn't have one..but it's you. You NEVER go out to parties, friends, even movies for christ's sake..you don't even listen to today's music but classical even though that's fine..classical rocks but geez grow out of the 18th century and diversify your life. Don't bring a rolling backpack suitcase to school okay that's for travelling and your not at the airport. Yeah I know you want to retire @ 35 and make millions and have no friends..that's sounds wonderful..yeah you buy your happiness. That does not cooperate in life. Money makes ppl unsatisfied and cold-hearted..there's not a cure for you because your hopeless. YOu won't change-your not open minded and understanding. Your stubborn, mean, cold, stuck up, snobby, inconsiderate to others, no personality, NOTHING and that's why so many people hate you. "I'll just prove them in class w/my grades" god your just sad like my dad said. People want to know you better, be friends with you, talk with you during lunch but you won't let that happen ..your just isolating yourself...your not even going to have any relationships. Why didn't your parents teach you the rules of reality...you need an appointment with reality and it's urgent.
Your just going to regret it..ah ah even though you deny that..oh but you will believe me. No one will want to associate with such a cold heart like yours. stfu this is free speech, stick it in your fucking pipe and SMOKE IT HANZI ZHANG. Academics will get you through most of life but personality is what matters the most.
7) cell phones- why do I need internet, aim, camera and a video recorder in this small p.o.s? you have a computer, a camera, a video recorder camera god the american society is getting lazier. pretty soon you'll watch t.v on ur cell instead of ur plasma @ home and then get in a car crash-losers.
No comments:
Post a Comment