My Pre-IB french 2 class ..the freshmen in that class need to die..especially that bitch in the 6th row 2nd seat..yeah that's right becuase your voice drives me nuts I am GOING TO GO DEATH IN SECOND SEMESTER BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOU WILL DEPRIVE ME FROM la musique that I listen to.
YOU SUCK
the way you speak french is so loud and annoying and ur accents/liason and everything you speak is driving me crazy. AND btw QUIT STARING AT OTHER PEOPLE WHEN THEIR TRYING TO SPEAK, IT'S NOT LIKE YOU CAN HYPNOTIZE THEM TO LIKE>>>>SPEAK HORRIBLE FRENCH YOU SICK BITCH and who WANT S TO LOOK AT YOUR FACE IN THE FIRST PLACE?? ughhhhhh ![]()
![]()
I hate you and I don't even know your retarded name. your irritating me and the other upperclassmen in Pre-IB because no offense..where the hell did u guys learn french...IT SUCKS!! you just said I play with the telephone...lmfao og that's wrong.
hey backer's class of 2003-2004 who's in Pre-IB French 2 right now...
BACKER PRIDE ALL THE WAY!!
WE ROCK THE KAZBAH![]()
After that period I met up with Renee and that girl who said she likes to play with the telephone is her freshie sister. My brain stops for a few seconds, i look at both of them...WHERE THE FUCK??? and WHAT THE FUCK????!! You guys don't look alike, your little sister is a fat prep with acne , and Renee is actually the opposite of that: LOTR, loves swords, death...might as well say she's a goth ...kind like me only I don't dress like a goth, I express myself w/political shirts as much as possible. Too bad I don't have a democrat shirt, but I do have a commie shirt. I'm just like holy shit...that's just horrible, I'm srry Renee I can't believe your sister can't speak French and enjoys playing w/the telephone arghhhhh!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment