When I woke up yesteday morning @ 5:30 am..it was pitch black and I had to go back 2 hell @ 7:30 in the fucking morning. It's that time of year again when I have to go back to ....school
...yes it can be a good/bad thing.
It rained all day as well...sign of doom?? "gloomy"
Well yesterday was the first day of school.....and it was depressing. Who the fuck wants to go back to hell? I do? nooooo I don't. Hell aka Fairview High School muhahahhahahaha. And also who want's to see classmates that you absolutley detest? i.e ex-boyfriends,annoying classmates,stupid jocks and ignorant anorexic girls. When I headed to my locker I started adding all the ideal decorations for me and Lisa, I taped up the Alex Moklebust poster, magnets, a photo of Peri, Lisa and Rachel (it was the last day of school, we were trying to study for our geography finals but were flipping out) and then I added my supplies and in the back of our locker I hanged two photos (one is Wang Jian on the left and the right is..Wang Wei) shut up!! Lisa came up to the locker and I didn't really scream but just ..okay screeched or squealed, "LISA!!" and flung my arms and we had a hug.
By the way since I'm not a freshmen...hehehhehe I get to pick on them..god this new freshmen group are really stuck-up ...shit was I like that? I seriously hope not.
At first I didn't really...admire my new schedule because I don't have 7th period off so I can't go to piano on wednesdays during block schedule
.I have 4th period off again! In second semester I have second period off...wahoo I am screwed..it's not the best period to have off. The major disadvantage of my new schedule is that all my friends are barely in any of my classes...no the worst disadvantage is that all the stupid people are in a majority of my classes 'sighs'. Is my World Lit teacher a lesbian?? or is she just being weird? heck she is pretty school
I walked into the wrong geometry classroom on my first day, I was wondering why the hell are there so many freshmen in my geometry class? Suddenly Mr.Boland walks in and I'm like "but my schedule reads I'm in Wightman" after taking the test and getting textbooks he annouced "WELCOME TO PRE-IB GEOMETRY HONORS!" I'm just like WTF?..shit I'm in the wrong fucking room....crap. Thank god I'm in a different class because...Graham Large is in Pre-IB geometry honors..wow he's smarter than Steven...my ex. I saw him....it was like a stab in the heart the freaking bastardo..but like Scott said..I have to pick myself up again and make myself immune to the pain. Send the pain below.
By the way...I haven't seen Scott lately..online lol, hope he's doing alright in his junior year.
Great my dad just talked to me about dating...since when he's so open minded....maybe it's because I just turned 15....yeah...that's ...probably...it.
wahoo..I am happy because he lectured me on dating....not lol.
Not happy...fuck you all
Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment