Saturday, March 6, 2010
We love Hooters: Beijing (*rolls eyes)
I can't tell you how much I wanted to avoid venturing into a Western restaurant in Beijing. Of all places I really wanted to steer clear of what everyone is familiar with: Hooters. Though, for the sake of my friend's birthday and curiosity I stumbled into this institution that tried to scream cleavage and desire. I was pretty dissapointed mostly with the prices. I regret paying I believe was almost 15$ for some mediocre sandwiches. Wings were decent, but I can get this at home for a much reasonable price. I gotta watch my spending. I spend like an idiot. Not that I'm in debt though! I wasn't wiling to pay 6USD for a beer. Screw that.
What Hooters Beijing should be called is a reference from South Park. It should be called "Raisins". No joke. See the video for yourself. I didn't manage to capture one of the other bar dances sadly enough. The unenthusiastic girls waved their hands around to "YMCA", but the guys loved it and started getting on stools and rocking to the YMCA.
Then came Austin's Birthday song,which was as a matter fact disappointing. I clearly believe the Hooter girls of Beijing absolutely resent working at this establishment. Despite the decent fries and mediocre food, there is....well clearly no point in enjoying your job. The irony to the typical Chinese or European business man that drop by for a sodium filled heart attack meal is that it's a family styled restaurant. Make sure to cover little Timmy's eyes before he spots the cleavage. Wait what cleavage? They're wearing push up BRAS???? OH what is this? This is like middle school for everyone. You can't find any 'well endowed' ladies around these parts? Keep on searching Victor Ma, owner and manager of Beijing hooters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment