



Art District 798 is a huge contrast to the centralized govt that dominates Beijing. I see people's cry for their voice to be hard. Most of the modern art galleries were strange to me, some were not original, some were outrageous like the giant red raptors trapped in cages. We took man photos of the odd collections and purchased many unique postcards. I now have a collection of old B/W images of "Old Beijing." including a FAT BABY. Many fish kisses indeed.
My craving for Indian food came around again. Jian commented that i'm obsessed w/Indian food. I'm basically on first name basis at Ganges. Sadly Jess suffered food poisoning. Crap are we next. While we perused 5DK for her Ugg boots, she got light headed and her head hit the glass door of this one shop. I heard a huge CLANG as I was waiting outside.
More studying at Bridge.
No comments:
Post a Comment