"Acutally back when I was young and crazy I wanted to runaway and make tofu!" -Ping in Kung Fu Panda
We live in the present, we dream of the future and we learn eternal truths from the past.”-Madame Chai Kai Shek
"This isn't a tale of heroic feats, it's just two lives running parallel for a while"
"Without education you're not going anywhere in this world" -Malcolm X
Susan: Hey Jess what's the weather like?
Jess: 34 degrees
Susan: kay i'll wear a skirt tonight
Jess: ...Susan it's going to be cold
Susan: BUt I Don't have any cute pants!!
"yeah what's the frequency?"
-FREAK! QUENCY
"Money? Who cares about money? This is art! This is great music I'm playing, and playing great music is an art. Do you hear me? an art! ART ART ART ART!"
-Schroeder of Peanuts
"You can tell the differences b/t Asians by the clothes they eat..I mean i mean" -Dr.Wei
"The First Emperor of China wanted to live forever so he became obsessed with the search for immortality, he made his doctors/alchemists conjure up potions and pills, these pills that his alchemists made contained mercury, which killed him." .....(I laughed when the narrator said that)
"You know you live in a small European country, when you have to share the Euro cup with another" -Tim
"You know you live in a small European country when the power goes out during the semi finals of the Euro Cup" -Susan
What am I? The Sasquatch?-Susan
"I see you have found a peach tree of heavenly wisdom"-Master Ooguay (Master Turtle)
"YOU NEED TO FIND GOOD ASIAN BOY AND MAKE GOOD ASIAN BABY...hey it's Stephen" -Stephen Stauts
"SUSAN MAKE PHYSICS EASIER!"-Becky (roomate)
Susan: I can't, i'm not THAT Asian"
"I ain't your fucking housewife!"
-"I know your not, but you my ho!"
"LET'S MAKE A CAKE, Bret it's the talking stove"-Flight of the Conchords
"DOUBTFUL!!"
Becky: "YOu don't have to put in two eggs just because it asks for two eggs...it's a box..u don't have to obey a box..it's a box"
"Where have you been BITCH?"
"We are civil servants!!!" -Becky/Gen
"Were shitty nuns...if we were to live in a real convent we'd be kicked out"-our apartment
"Hard liquor for hard times"-Tim
"Dad don't worry..I'll just adopt a child from China and you'll never know the difference..I'll be like look has your eyes!"
"Baklava is made by four Turkish ladies...since there are no Turkish ladies around..I will be the equivilant of five Turkish ladies"-Tim
"I can pull the yellow card cuz I have an Asian roomate"
"so what's the opposite of single?"-Prof Palmer
Susan: pregnant
"ELLO my name is Carol...if you look to your right..you'll see SPAIN, if you look to ur left; you'll see Spain!"
"JESS IS SOO DIVINE..WHEN SHE IS DRINKING WINE" (singing to the melody of La Vie En rose)
"He is like a skinnier and gayer version of Aaron Eckhart" (Soul decison lead singer) -Susan
Posted 2/1/2009 at 8:35 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment