Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I had a wierd dream this morning before waking up to my 6:20 alarm
and it took place in supposedly my friend's high school and my friend is Gregory Bayles from Las Vegas, so I'm not sure sure how I know what his school looks like. It seemed that I was walking around observing some people of his student body getting ready for their school musical; Rent. Then I go into the gym, look around and then take a picture with my phone and then discover that someone in that picture looks a lot like my friend Ben Collins. Turns out it is Ben Collins....what the hell is he doing in Vegas? Or are...we in Vegas? I have no clue.
Then I'm looking at ...Tim's yearbook for some reason, and I see a picture of him from high school, all the spreads sucked, the photos were blurry...I was confused or became really confused when I looked at the cover to realize that hey it's my cover from my yearbook.

Then ben and I are in my apt ...to discover that everything in our fridge is from months ago, old food resurfacing in my fridge
...now that's just gross.

Posted 1/14/2009 at 9:0 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment