Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday March 20, 2006
I cannot believe that my first job opportunity is actually a franchise restaurant
great now I have to sell my soul to corporate America, which is something I have refused to accept
c'est la vie, i suppose
then again the melting pot appears to be a nice place, ahem I almost forgot: looks can be deceieving

It is snowing right now, another day, another time ..
it's ironic since isn't today the vernal equinox? Welcome to Colorado my friends

Days till my overdub show 19 days in counting
topic: CENSORSHIP

Censorship that's correct, any suggestions or should I just keep my mouth shut?
so far my research has led me to these topics
- Censorship in China (many stories will unfold)
- Censorhip in the media (THE MAIN SUBJECT)

In the media.......
- journalism
-blogs (Blogger/others are barred in Pakistan and other regions in the world)
- music
- television
..i would like to start a discussion on the F.C.C as well

Countdown to the Nine Inch Nails concert @ RED ROCKS: 3 months 1 week and three days


Posted 3/20/2006 at 10:24 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment