Saturday, February 18, 2006

I give up a lot
an instinct in my blood
telling me that I should continue no more

why though
why do I believe that I should cease
when i could try again
and maybe succeed
why do I just assume failure
when I can just try again
and see what happens
but then again
i have so much fear
inside my mind
and in my heart
that I would get shut down again
and again
if i even asked them

Hurt~
so i leave myself behind
locking up the past
hiding it in closets and boxes
hoping that i would forget
everything that I did to myself
Posted 2/18/2006 at 1:35 AM

Saturday February 18, 2006
she was 140 ft from the finish line...and she blew her chance gahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

though the interesting aspect from her loss is that she showed an good attitude at getting a silver medal in the snowboard cross and for that I am moved by your actions

you rock and you still kick ass on that board :)
i swear Seth Wescott fiddled with your board ...why is he dating a Swiss snowboarder...biggest question of the day of course

Apolo Anton Ohno- KICK ASS TOMOROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR BEAUTIFUL ON THE ICE!!!!!!!!! MAKE US PROUD YOU CRAZY ASIAN!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 2/18/2006 at 1:20 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment