oh what to do ......
I don't think that I should though...maybe for now i'll ask him to go to Norlin or something of that matter
talked to him on the bus today, he likes Wallace & Gromit
....
i make my math teacher sad ..why cuz i'm a crazy asian
linsday cracked up...'sighs' good times
" they won't hire me cuz why? because i'm asian, i'm a crazy asian..i'm not quiet, or smart..or doing the IB diploma"
mr. white turns around*: SUsan! you make feel so bad
UPROAR OF LAUGHTER!!
lindsay is asian @ heart!!!!
you can feel the burn of a bagel on your hands..*sizzle OW!!!!!!!!!! (Peri)
LOOK EVERYONE RACHEL IS SUCKING ON A.......(lemon)
lunch was fun, yummy breakfeast bagel @ Einstiens ..and yay we fit 4 people in the back of liz's car..and LIZ CAN DRIVE EVERYONE LEGALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOAH HOW ABOUT THAT!!
the onion...makes me laugh ..very hard
we loitered around king soopers...the guy got a little suscpicous
we rolled liz around in the shopping cart..much fun
I STOLE SHOT GUN IN THE PARKING LOT!!!!!!
SARAH FOUND MY MYSPACE...I FEEL SCARED!!!!!!! ( i told that to grifin on the bus this morning)
Posted 2/22/2006 at 8:48 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment