Thursday September 22, 2005
| Hey it's my brother's birthday!!! and my Aunt got him these two robotic robots that scared the bejesus out of me when I came back home....robots must be kicked in the fucking balls Wasps Susan 4 0 WHO'S WINNING?? ME I KEEP KILLING YOU GUYS WITH THE SMACK OF MY FRENCH TEXTBOOK ...i'm gonna have to do some upgrades with my weaponry since there's a possible chance that I will get murdered by that Wasp's nest ... Yesterday: HUNG OUT IN THE DARKROOM FOR ALL OF 5th PERIOD WHILE LISTENING TO NIN on 93.3 and hoping that Marshall would come in and kiss me in the romance of a darkroom.........and my hopes did not come up to me with thy kiss ...darn I took a break after doing a group French activity on the present subjunctive and headed towards any social studies classes that had 8th period...so i could find Marshall-i discovered that wow he's in Chris Wahl's class...i'm not going in there, and then I headed down the 400 hall and found out that Teresa had physics with a majority of people that I know Teresa; what are you doing here? me: taking a break...marshall isn't in your class? Teresa; no *Whitney walks towards the door..which is where we were both standing Whitney: Susan, who voluntarily comes around and visits a physics class? me: Asians *LAUGHTER AMONG ME AND TERESA..though just like a funny chuckle Whitney: Susan..i love you *walks into student center Posted 9/22/2005 at 9:40 PM |
1 Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment