Saturday, September 24, 2005

9/23/2005~ GEMINI: Travel by air, perhaps in the company of some friends, could well be in the works for you, dear Gemini. A group with which you're affiliated might want to take a trip together, perhaps to a place associated with artistic or spiritual traditions. Your romantic partner could accompany you as well, making it as much a romantic getaway as an adventure. Tip: take plenty of money with you! Your friends will want to go to nice places!

THIS IS SO TRUE, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MY HOROSCOPE IS RIGHT ON THE DAMN MONEY CUZ I JUST HUNG OUT WITH THE ONE OF THE MOST SWEETEST GUY: BEN COLLINS~~~!!!!!!!!!!
and me, mandy, and ben just hung out in my room and we talked about so many things...and it was awesome...also the drive back to my house was kickass...the movie was also amazing since the fact that Ben was in between me and mandy heheheh CORPSE BRIDE IS A GREAT MOVIE-I LOVE IT...THE MUSIC IS AWESOME!!!

Posted 9/24/2005 at 1:47 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment