Monday, September 19, 2005

oh where to begin my existence

there is something that i have been continuing to think about since last night at the home game-Fairview v. Chatfield... (by the way we won 45-29)

...and that is.....

i can't STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM-YES THAT'S RIGHT I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU since i have the biggest crush on you..no no i've been in LOVE with you since freshmen year
ever since you told me in 8th period world history, 'god your beautiful' i couldn't stop think about those 3 words u just said in class (which startled me) i mean who the hell say's that about a study sheet right in front of me? i mean..one can say 'wow your awesome' or 'wow this is awesome' , but no!! you said right in front of me, with your face facing me, "God Your Beautiful" ... i don't know what to say, but 'what??"

Now: When I saw you playing against Chatfield..it was breathtaking, while I took photos (tried cuz my lense sucks) i kept saying under my breath:i like you..i really do..make a touch down i like you marshall..i can't stop thinking about you. Then when you come back from the field ..your out of breath, siphoning water from the tank..and just can i say Hot cuz damn you were just beautiful)

When I noticed you running out to the field with Neidens...I got really excited and gasped "Marshall" under my breath ..as I headed towards Recht Field for the game I was sprinting up the bridge..nearly forgetting to flash my press pass..just idk so i could see you guys play

the excitement as you head into the stadium..the pandemonium of the fans, the resonant sound of the marching band playing crazytown and the annoucer..and then BAM we start the action

in the crowd i saw my friends and was excited to see that we are crazy about our school and wished that they could come down to the field with me and die as i get caught in a tackle on the 50 yd line...I ALMOST DID and IT SCARED THE BEJESUS OUT OF ME..though I GOT A KICK ASS PHOTO (hopefully)
i was estactic to see Reed and Evan with our school colors painted on their faces..and then I got happier as I see this guy walking through the stands, which happened to be JOON!!! When I went up to them to take random photos of school spirit..i went towards them I mean dude it's Reed, Evan (Kruegal) and Joon and I love those guys I get these sweet/warm hugs from Reed and i love Reed hugs. Anyways I get high fives from Evan..and reed,

me: Evan!! *high five,
Evan: YO WANG!!!
Reed: SUSAN!!!!!!!!!!
me: REED!!! (wanting to hug him)
Me*see's Joon behind Reed and evan
Me: JOON!!!!!!
Joon: *smiles
me: hey! *slaps his hand/glides hand across his hand since i wasn't close enough for a high five




aww you guys



Posted 9/19/2005 at 3:30 AM

1 Comments
Yah. I used to have the same feeling about a guy, but it turns out, he didn't like me back. Besides, I didn't know him well enough anyways. You can't force an attraction, you know. And plus...this is kinda funny....when I had my crush on him, I couldn't see anything wrong with him. Now that I've come back to reality, he has sooooo many tragic flaws. Life goes on....
Posted 9/19/2005 at 4:3 PM by gottuff104

No comments:

Post a Comment