WHOO IT IS MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL AND I JUST WANT TO WISH ALL OF MY CHINESE FRIENDS A FANTASTIC MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL!!!
DiDy-I heard that you are in Sydney, Australia right now, hey just to tell you don't party too hard and not concentrate on what your purpose was dude, love you man, anyways I saw your myspace...and holy shit you were wearing a TOGA thank god you were wearing something under there...'sighs' i mean woahh toga..and it's not even halloween yet ...what was that man? YOU REALLY GRIND MY GEARS (family guy saying)
and yes I confess: I HAVE A MYSPACE-I USE IT SPROADICALLY, though it has no comparison to my kick ass xanga...it has a blog like xanga tool but...i'm already used to the comforts of my xanga..i could just paste all of xanga entries...yahhhh there we go you dumb ass
Okay so for the past several hours I have been trying to finish my AP US HISTORY OUTLINES (CHP 5-8) and thanks to Matt Watson-I found the AP US HISTORY OUTLINE WEBSITE OF GENIUS..it's not cheating at all since everyone has to take the ap exam and this is for my own good, like Ms. Hicks said ..she dosen't care how we do it..as long as we are learning..very philosophical Hicks...deep!! It took me..what less than 1 hour to print out the rest of the chapters, though i managed to finish 1/2 of Chapter 5 before i became tempted to use the online outlines ( I AM SO NOT CHEATING)
Right now: Listening to Dido, during outlines I was listening to Coldplay straight, which was about two hours..kinda freaked me out since ...wow I have 2 hours worth of Coldplay on my windows media player 10...creepy or just normal? I have no idea Also at the same time I am chatting with my Aunt who lives in Shanghai ..and by the way her son is DiDy which is the guy that is AUSSIE LAND partying like an animal (just kidding..he's doing great..he's a good wittle boy unlike Jamous-YOUR STILL A LOSER)
Ugh my back aches-had to finish outlines, french skit, and typing up all the damn e-mail addresses for French Club -AHHHH CA ALORS!!Oh and chatting with all my friends (Mandy, Carlos, Scott, Blake..and damn i should have talked to keller but I didn't)
Today at Bohua chinese school-SAW KEVIN SUN (heart trembeled with excitement) and we talked a bit, apparently he is the 9th class and i'm in the 7th class..darn i should switch! NO NO NO I'm just fine where I am-maybe not cuz there is not retard whose name is also Kevin, this twinkie atheltic girl named Lu...whatever and an annoying tawainese kid..though i've got Betty and this Cantonese sophomore named Han (he's really nice though a bit of a porker-OKAY I KNOW THAT'S MEAN BUT IT'S THE TRUTH)
Posted 9/19/2005 at 3:1 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment