Friday, August 12, 2005

Registration..

Holy shit i have not written in a long time due to several factors

YESTERDAY (LAST NIGHT) I STEPPED ON A FUCKING THUMBTACK AND IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KICK MY ASS SO BAD FOR STEPPING ON A THUMBTACK --ahhh my FOOT IS DRIVING ME UP THE WALL
AND TODAY-REGISTRATION!!!!!!!! I HAD TO GO ...hey at least I went with Peri-it was grand..though i loathe my I.D -gAR!!!!!!!!!

Other factors include/.////

1) My computer is continuing to be a fucking asshole
2) I went on a little roadtrip with my Aunt, Dad, and Peter
3) I just reinstalled Windows Xp for the hundreth time (i'm only exaagerating)
4) I have been too lazy just to even install my internet cuz I am so paranoid about all the lousy junk that I keep getting into my damn system

ahhhh Didy and i talked a few days ago when I was at my Aunt's house...ahhh when was that....it was the morning after we went on a huge shopping spring for school supplies (mainly Peter, though I bumped into... ANNA MA AT SUPERTARGET + Arthur Wei, and Simone..though i saw Simone first when we headed into Target...by the way it was pouring that day...reminded AUnt and me of Seattle and Vancouver [ahem though I have been to neither of those cities ] god rainy cities will make me so depressed.damn no wonder the suicide rate is high over there....WHY KURT COBAIN>>>>WHY????????

when we were in Cortez ..and we headed to Denny's since I spotted the restaurant and we were all dying to eat "REAL FOOD" ...alright while we were waiting to be seated...ahhhthere were 4 teenagers (about my age) ...2 girls and 2 guys [the girls were puggier than me, and believe me i was disuturbed that ..ehehh the 2 guys were farmer boys aka southern hicks ...were with them] ANYWAYS since they were all together..i was asumming that they were dating eachother and my assumption is pretty accurate, though we were all waiting to be seated and...
okay I don't know what is with reality, but the two guys were checking me out and GAR!!!! i did not like it, ....my question is that...what the hell did I do that made them get turned on? and by the way while were at it....i mean my appearence was not something that can make guys heads turn. Unless...nevermind At the time I was wearing my Nike shorts (kinda short) my NCAA 2003 grey hoody (it's so comfy) and my adida running shoes....yeah I am such an athelte

anyways I will write more later, i'm at Phil's btw cuz I had to get away from the house and now the mother of my house thinks I'm acting very rude...uhh no i am not.. it is called independence and HEY AT LEAST I AM NOT ON DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!! OR PREGENANT GEEZZZZ I GET GOOD GRADES, I HAVE NICE FRIENDS, JUST BECAUSE YOU WON'T LET ME HANG OUT WITH JUAN JUAN (ZHUAN ZHUAN) AND PHIL CUZ YOU/DAD THINKS THAT ZHUAN ZHUAN IS A SELFISH BRAGGART...THAN STOP JUDGING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
mom: i don't want you to hang out with that woman
me: and I have homosexual friends, i can't hang out with them?
mom: blah blah blah blah blah blah i say one thing you shove everything back blah blah blah

I'm starving-i'm going to grab a midnight snack
Posted 8/12/2005 at 1:52 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment