anyways after yearbook camp we headed back to boulder, but first we stopped @ Quizno's where the line was like the breadlines during the 1920's depression
A.D.D moment: I WENT TO SEE WEDDING CRASHERS in colorado springs (by the way I hate that city, and there's no way in hell if I had to move there cuz there is this one street that is piled with Churches, which disturbed the shit out of me...except SUPER JESUS FREAK: aka WHITNEY!! GARR
ahem well today I went to Flatirons with Lisa cuz Lisa called me in the morning to see if I was free today, and ahaha I was!
so after doing all my bloody chores ...and that was..just vacuming the whole damn house (oo i forgot the kitchen and the dining room...oh well)
so 1st I got the michael tolcher album "I AM" which HAS THE SONG FROM LIFE AS WE KNOW IT!! AND BY THE WAY ....while were at it THE LIFE AS WE KNOW IT DVD'S ARE COMING OUT!! I AM SO STOKED!!! LMFAO -inside joke from yearbook camp..cuz the camp coordinator for our workshop was a pyscho from Canon City high school ....anyways so I got the Michael tolcher album @ sam goody while...i also had to get my brother some lame yu-gi-oh cards since he wouldn't stop pestering me...though when i asked him for 20$ so I can buy him his stupid cards ...someone shutted up
2nd- i got the willy wonka "golden ticket" t-shirt @ hot topic, and i could have purchased another t-shirt @ half price, but I didn't
3rd-i GOT THE AMELIE SOUNDTRACK AT BORDERS!! OH I AM SO HAPPY, while we were at borders, i saw the wedding crashers soundtrack and at the same moment..they were playing the soundtrack (that movie is so hilarious-damn me and whitney snuck into it when were in colorado springs @ the tinsel town cinema..and that is because we weren't 17 and it's so lucky that J jjjj JENNI Jones and Simone ..are 17 so they got to go in, and they were going to buy us tickets, but NOOO they needed I.D for the two of us -GAR!!!) by the way Mr. Stott went ot
Posted 7/30/2005 at 12:51 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment