acutally that is just a cd title that i gave for Lisa because from 3- almost 4 I was burning loads of cd's for her. And we came up with many titles for example:
BURRITO
THE BLUE MIX
Ashes of independence-I did that
Lisa's Summer Mix I & II & III-bit dull i know
Lisa can't drive me anywhere now-i am so miserable due to this fucking inconsiderable law that they just passed..or made effect saying that 16 year olds cannot drive with people for 6 months-you know that is going to put more damn cars on the road to school+ TRAFFIC=ROAD RAGE=MINDS BECOMING MORE AND MORE CORRUPT WITH THE CONCEPT OF RAGE+ CO2 POLLUTION + THE OZONE LAYER TO CRUMBLE!!!! AND I STILL CAN'T DRIVE CUZ NASUS DOESN"T HAVE HER DAMN PERMIT!!!
I HATE THIS LAW...god just because some pyschotic reckless teenager from...Alamosa whatveer...just drove under the influence..it does not let congress have the right to assume that all colorado teens drive reckless-EXCEPT FOR ALLIE REID-I"M WATCHING YOU!!! LOL
BY THE WAY GIVE ME MY MIX!@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!
holy shit it's windy and it was raining ...a few moments ago(actually more like 2 hours ago when Lisa came over and it's the colorado monsoon season cuz Lisa just washed her car and...what was it that I did.......it had something concerning h2O
alright later
Since friday after I said "got to go!" I headed with my Aunt and Peter to renew her liscence, and after bumping into another asian family @ the DMV..whatever the place is called actually that we knew because every chinese person knows everyone else....somehow.................
anyways Peter began to scream out for hunger and boredom because somehow nothing can entertain my brother well!! He can't play alone because that would be boring-i am so sick of hearing that the fact he is bored out of his knuckles!!!!
well moving on-we went to the Olive Garden because we never ever entered the Olive Garden and it so happens that we have lived in Boulder for a while...okay for me it's all my existence circling 40 sq miles of reality....I must ask Nick..if it was 20 or 40 sq miles..SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!! We couldn't decide where to eat and both my Aunt and Peter were apparently "VERY HUNGRY" so it was either....
Chinese?-nah
Falafal King -down on Pearl
Noodles-i said i've been there, which i've had..and it's alright
CiCi's?-uhhh they don't open in the afternoons...i think that's a lie and I told it because I didn't want to go to CiCi's...so with this..European taste among our minds...we finally decided to go to the Olive Garden..and the logo has a grape vine not a damn olive vine-arghhhhh those advertisers..where's the marketing in that? ???? COME ON!!
OLIVE GARDEN-Mandy it was delicous plus the waiter was rather dashing...if only i got his name hahahhaha only joking
Peter had lasanga because he was begging for the italian dish ever since reading Garfield and believe me ....none of us has had lasagna-as far as i know!!! apparently ..it was very good and I'm glad that he likes lasagna hehehehe.
Posted 7/3/2005 at 7:18 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment