I have zero energy right now-no only kidding, i'm just frustrated at the fact that my computer keeps turning off and on this week. Whoops my IBM IS PMSING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went hiking with Mandy on Monday, we went uphill and yes very tiring and annoying because the sweat from my forehead continued to drip into my eyes and I had my shades on. Damn also the blueflies would not stop following me uphill, which has never really happened when I'm on a hike. By the way I couldn't tell the difference from camping and hiking when I was talking. "were going camping..I MEAN HIKING!!!!!!!!!"
Last night I got the munchies because I didn't eat dinner since instead we biked up to Waneka lake and listened to a free concert that was a bit lame since it was a concert band...or orchestra-same thing in my opinion.
Lisa-thanks for coming over as we watched this wacky rammestien live concert dvd from '98 (Berlin) and the keyboard guy is crwwaazy with his hand moves!! Also thanks for the cd's
GOT TO GO!!!!!!!!
Posted 6/30/2005 at 5:41 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment