Apparently xanga is doing some maintenance on the server, which has caused me to unable to see all the comments on my site....oh well.
I AM 16 now yay yay
I wish I could write more, but I don't have the energy to write everything that happened on Wednesday..and it was fun-i wish I could remember all the hilarious comments everyone made which made a lot of cheeks ache..that includes mine--owwwww
Here's a fun fact: NONE OF THE GUYS SHOWED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carlos- I don't know if I should get a my space I mean i am QUITE HAPPY with xanga...I KNOW IKNOW DAVID HAS ONE!! AHHHHHH
Btw-Wednesday -Thursday morning me, Mandy, Liz and Peri were the ones that were left among the sleepover..and we talked---looked through our FHS yearbook, and confessed loads..also blacked out many people..also labeling people. For example, Liz took my sharpie and wrote above Nina Cook's mug shot "SLUT NUGGET!" ...woooahhhh
I confessed that I have a crush on Marshall Wollum..and Liz finally realised why I have been helping him by giving my history notes to Marshall during the whole year in which we've had world history 8th period.
Teresa-I'm glad that you enjoyed Amelie and I hope that your mother thinks otherwise..of me ehheeh
Krystal- THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE CD'S YOU BURNED AND MCR!!! WE ARE GOING TO WARP TOUR!!!!!!!!!
everyone..i don't know when I am going to develop my photos-eheheh let's see the results after I come back from costco..which i don't know when
Liz: SEX!!!
hot guy: ...excuse me?
Posted 6/18/2005 at 4:14 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment