Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Okay on June 20-21 i helped mandy with re-adjusting her forsaken room into a masterpiece!! apparently since she moved into their house, which was 5 years ago Mandy has never cleaned her room. And since I've hanged out with her since the summer before freshmen year I happen to have seen her room evolve into the amazon rain forest. Though it was not lush or dense with vegetation.
IT TOOK her mom 5 years of nagging her to clean up her room that is "filled with crap" and it took me 2 days to restore her room with my wicked organizational skills ...could that be considered obessive compulsive disorder? i mean have you seen my room? good lord everyone that has walked in here nearly fainted at the site of a clean floor..and the person who lives in that room happens to be 16 ..or just turned 16 lol :laughing:
During the 2nd day of cleaning, which commenced when I arrived at her house at 8 30 am (I took the jump cuz I'm a Boulder hippie and want to spare mother earth from the harzardous carbon monoxide)
anyways i will write more later cuz it's getting quite humid up here in my room and there is so much fucking spyware.
Inside jokes during EXTREME MAKEOVER: Mandy's room
lets rock and roll (with the industrial vacum cleaner)
your cousin stole your face (physically)
DODGEBALL
sock drawers
AHHHHHHHHHHH OMG (susan discovering the atrocity of her bathroom clsoet)
arts and crafts
everything out!
zeus go away don't make me stab you
BIG SPIDER IN BATHROOM
Garden state
tigger about to eat the black jack delivery man
OUT! YOU WANNA GO OUT?! *tigger then lies down
that's for kids for guatamala


Today I had my first swimming lesson-no Susan KNOWS HOW TO SWIM though this private tutor is critiqtuing my swimming moves so i can improve on them..and swim faster-which is my dad's goal for me. btw my brother is also being enlightened with the ways of swim strokes as well, The lesson started at 6 and we both learned that flippers are very wierd to swim in, don't crash into eachother in the same lane and always never choke on the water

No comments:

Post a Comment