So I got JASON LEE TO SIGN IT right after school when all the seniors were freaking out about their last day...especially joe ridoneur because he was screaming...ehh tone it out Jason's friend. And Jenn Toquingy ..i hoped that i spelled her name right jenn toquigny was crying on the senior balcony
ELLIPSES HAS IT'S NEW MAGAZINE OUT AND MY POEM GOT IN AND WHOOO I FEEL AWESOME
After getting yearbooks signed, I hung out with Rieko, Boya and Zheng Hua down in the SAC because the library was closed-i know tis very dissapointing for all you over achievers lol. I checked my grades on infinite campus and MY BIOLOGY GRADE IS AN A-!!!!!!!! YES YES YES..however ..gehehe well my geometry grade is disgraceful..ohh well "looks like I can't get into Harvard now" - that is the regular joke that I crack at people if I get anything under a B
THE SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS MOVIE IS PREMIERING TODAY~ I DON'T KNOW IF I WANT TO GO SEE IT BECAUSE I FEAR THAT IT WILL BE ANOTHER DISSAPOINTMENT, ACUTALLY IT PROBABLY WILL
Today
-I asked Liz, “hey liz if I had a party..would you come?”
liz: hmmm what kind of party?
Me: ..a..birthday party..??? then I mentioned that we are planning to have chinese food..and that sure persuaded her thoughts..i’m warning everyone..let’s see three weeks before my birthday hhehehe aren’t I silly?
Before heading to Biology I see Ben and Ben see’s me..then we engaged in talking with our lovely British accents
Ben: why hello there Susan
Me: hello Ben how are you?
Ben: good good
Me: Ben, if I had a party..would you come?
Ben: I would love to…and what sort of party is this?
Me: well..it would be my birthday party
Ben: oh How lovely! And I’m assuming that you would be turning 16…?
Me: yes that’s correct
Monday~
Boulder creek festival/bolder boulder=the weirdest …no most awkward weather conditions that I have ever seen..in my lifetime..honestly it was cloudy the entire day and it also rained in the afternoon as I was eating my gyro..and yes I was soaked along w/Mandy and Christine who decided to pop up ..what an hour behind schedule, but I don’t care
Hey it was awesome..while I was waiting for Mandy I went to see what my archetype was..and I’m a soul mother/traveler-teacher…scary..and the lady thought I was in college..everyone thinks I’m older than I appear..which by the way..I’m turning 16 in a few weeks. SWEET MY BIRTHDAY WILL BE ON A WEDNESDAY
-I insulted a fat white guy making sushi
-everyone who is Chinese/guy knows my dad
-Dookies are fun to wear
-people can tell that susan was fencing because of her awesome adidas/green skirt..and it looked funny
No comments:
Post a Comment