Dinner we ate delicous New England clam chowder plus making our own ...fajita..or pita burritos YUMMM!!!! I put it lettuce, tomato, chicken, and stir fried carrots into a delicous pita or fajita burrito (depended on how I folded my tortilla) topped with an occasional ranch dressing.
We went to Jia-Mei's house because 1) I needed help with GEOMETRY !!! NOW AFTER MA TIAN XING 马天行 helping with discovering how to solve segments of circles and tangents...'sighs' I feel enlightened and better on how to solve for x or y or even E!!!!
Yes solve for E, F, C in this circle-assume that all rays are tangents to the circle!!!!! WHOOOO!!!!
Since we were going to Jia-Mei's house (after mom phoned them and asked if he could help me with a bit of math) My brother grew very excited because hey he could have loads of fun with his good pals ; Justin and Austin (that kid is still cute and small...and he's 5 years old ..he's allergic to dairy causing ...i guess one can say a growth defect for now..since I haven't seen him grow....in height)
When we were driving to their place, Peter said "are you going to tell that you (BLANK) him? [meaning that "I like him" however Peter thought I was meant to say "I hate him" because I was mad at him for giving me a cold shoulder and...being an asshole ..well I was assuming
After enlightenning myself in the realm of geometry, the mini-tutoring was done and I exclaimed "holy crap I do not feel stupid anymore" heheh right in front of Jamous as he watching NBA on ABC...LMFAO-I just love acronyms.
Then my mom engaged in a conversation w/Jia Mei & Ma Tian Xing about first 1) school education and how teachers jump from one subject to the another 2) GRANDPARENTS ( I mentioned to Jia-Mei that they are driving me crazy especially GRANDMA!! ARGHHH though Grandpa is cool- @ least he watches Family Guy w/me..how awesome is that?
oh yeah my mom also mentioned about how many times she can get lost when going to the Asian Pacific Market in Denver, which is really sad because 1) I can't even drive yet and I still know how to get to the damn place and buy my KIKOMAN SOY SAUCE and bok choy sheeshh ...can you imagine how sad this situation is? I mean ....she's my mother ..and I had to comment that she needs me because I'm ...a roadmap for her..let's make it a bit more up-to-date : I AM HER MAPQUEST.COM/MICROSOFT STREETS & TIPS
I too join in the conversation until somehow I decided to go upstairs and see what the hell Jamous, and the little group of boys were doing. The light was on in Jamous's room (and all this time I thought it was Justin's room..well it was ..wasn't it? SOMEONE TELL ME THE TRUTH ARGHHH!!! ) and I opened the door and saw Jamous sitting on his bed while the little guys were jumping off the walls (NOT LITERALLY-thank god) and with an exhaling breath I said "hi" at Jamous. After that ...it was either Austin or Justin who suddenly tried to shut the door in front of me, which caused me to become surprised :suprised: that was when Jamous asked...
Jamous: do you know who Vivian is?
me: Vivian? ....isn't that...Niu Niu?
All three little guys were exerting too much energy in Jamous's room causing Jamous to shush them until they ceased their noise. Then I sat on the bed next to him and this caused me to join a game of various ...and surprising questions.
most of the questions involved the concept of LOVE!!!! even though ages 5-17 were playing..it was still amusing/okay MAKE THAT hilarious..and silly because 5 year olds are hysterically silly.
My brother asked, "who is your love?" and my mind was rushing around thinking , "oh no you did NOT JUST ASK THAT ON PURPOSE!!!"
Jamous: does it matter where? like in Colorado..?
Peter: anywhere
Jamous: oh well...I see
so we all went around saying our answers, and when he asked me that
I was like "well...Jie Sheng"
Jamous: who?
me: uhh 捷省 。。。Jason (I'm referring to Jason Lee though Jamous is the one that I really like and I WAS TOO SCARED TO EVEN TELL HIM!! ARGHHH..'sighs' oh well)
Jamous: oh, is he chinese?
me: ..yeah he is
then everyone started to guess who in the world does Jamous loves..and I dared to ask if he like Eva because HEY HE WAS DANCING WITH HER!!!
and Jamous replied
Jamous: I barely know her
me : *thinking: SWEET ..thANK you !!!
by the way before I answered , somehow Peter..or whoever made a comment causing me to say , "i'm not a lesbian geez" ...I think it was due to them asking if I liked a girl...silly kids.
When we asked Austin and oh Austin was curled up in Jamous's lap he asked, "anyone?"
Jamous: yeah like @ school [but Austin dosen't attend school anymore since his daycare s-u-c-k-e-d]
Austin: okay..uhh ZACHARY!!
(all of us were appalled by his answer, and I was pretty much like this:
Jamous asked, "who's your idol?"
Peter: what's an idol?
me: a hero..or
Jamous: a star..movie star
peter; oh okay ..uhh
Jamous: like Jet Li or Jackie Chan
me: yeah yea Jet Li (ALL THE WAY!! he's in a new film called "unleashed" it was rated 3/ 4 stars in the Friday magazine this week)
when it was my turn I said, "well..lots of british actors...and Su You Peng" *my face turns towards Jamous..hoping if he knew who I was talking about
Jamous: oh I know who he is
me: you do? that's good
I ASKED: Have you ever been kissed?
Peter: uhh yeah: Mom did
Jamous: no no not family
me: yeah this excludes family
Jamous: ..has Vivian kissed you?
peter; ...no
Jamous: she hasn't??!!
me: okay how about you Justin?
Jamous: Andrea?? [at that time Jamous flexed the intonnation of the name "Andrea" making it sound like " Andrèa" (apparently Justin ..likes andrea..I DO NOT KNOW THE CURRENT SITUATION)
Justin: NOO!
me: wait..is she european?? ooohhh
Jamous: ..is she?
Justin: no she's America..American
Me: okay ..how about you Austin?
Austin: mmmm nobody
peter: YES YES YOU KISSED SUSAN ('sighs' that would be me..the little perv would not stop chasing me for kisses...i was severely traumatized by his actions
then it was my turn, and then I said, "Steven"
Jamous: wait did you kiss him or did he kiss you?
me: ...both
Jamous: Kristy
me: *thinking: oh i see...he has kissed Kristy..but who is this person?
Jamous asked: have you done anything stupid
Austin: when i was outside..I saw a ...slug (my brother said slug so Austin said slug) and then ..I ... ATE IT [peter said that] NOO i didn't eat it!! ..I saw it and..I SQUASHED IT!! *makes fist with hand
Jamous: and you? *looking at me
me: ..I got into a fight..with some girls @ school...and guys
*Jamous nodds in seeing what I have done..that was stupid
me: and you? *giving hand motion
Peter: OH I KNOW..YOU GOT INTO A FIGHT WITH THE MEXICAN GIRL!!
me: oh yeahh..I remember that,
Jamous: no..no that *thinks
me: or..how about you stealing that iPod? (I had to know the truth)
Jamous: iPod? that wasn't me, it was that Russian kid (and I know who the Russian kid is..becaus he's in Jamous's earth-sci class)
me: THE RUSSIAN KID??!!
jamous: i know..I don't know his name..but I know that he is Russian so I call him the Russian kid
me: and I thought it was you because Taylor told me that ..while you were in the art room that day and I went into your classroom....taylor said that you were the one stole it
jamous: Taylor? omg
ANOTHER QUESTION WAS CREATED BY ME AND THAT WAS "WHO DRIVES YOU CRAZY?"
me: Taylor
(me and Jamous laugh about that comment)
Jamous: yeah when he can drive me crazy and I drive him crazy too
Jamous comments about Justin's behavior
jamous: he's been driving me crazy..oh great he's under my bed
Jamous made the comment that Justin has been driving him crazy .pretty much all day and..basically every single day I'm assuming, so I said, GASP "Jamous..maybe he's in love!"
me and Jamous looked at Justin who was under his bed*
Me and Jamous: ANDREA!!!!
later i remembered the question about who is it that you love?
me: so..does Kristy..go to your school?
jamous: yeah
me: ..
Jamous:
me: ..
Jamous: 'sighs' I think so..I think i'm going to tell her that I like her
me: ..how sweet
jamous: yep..I will .I will
IN THIS WHOLE TIME OF ASKING EACHOTHER QUESTION I HAVE DISCOVERED MANY THINGS!!
1) Me and Jamous love the Harry Potter series and are both excited for the sixth book to come out this summer, and the 4th movie to be released in the summer...i'm not so sure about that because most of the movies are just rancid (lol and Nanxi thinks they are good films..well you just have an inaptidude for horrendous cinemetography and you thought that Amélie was a weird movie..dude grow up and live the culture shock you anorexic twinkie)
2) JAMOUS LIKES KRISTY..and has KISSED HER TOO (apparently)
3) WE LOVE ANIME..i already knew that
4) We think Jackson is a monster and only we laughed about that joke...I hope that all of you know who the hell Jackson is and why he is a monster
5) Taylor is an idiot
6) We have not boycotted against Japan for our love of anime/manga
7) our favorite mangas are pastel, and I mentioned Deathnote..and told him to look at it on anime-source.com, WHICH HE RECOMMENED TO ME!!
holy crap it's 12: 09
Posted 5/15/2005 at 2:17 AM
4 Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment