...What am I doing to myself these days? I mean yesterday ...was filled with numerous moments where I spent a moment with ..okay several crushes
1) After watching the NBC "brave new world" WHICH BY THE WAY SUCKED!! SINCE IT DID NOT FOLLOW THE BOOK @ ALL!!! OHhh it was a DISGRACE
well the period ended and I noticed that there was a red hoody that was lying on the grotesque fairview carpet..I suspected that it was David's and I was right because it had the adidas logo threaded in white on the neck of the cotton sweatshirt. I then had the urge to find David and return his beloved hoody..just like in Amelie only I don't play mind tricks...though I should have..for example keeping his hoody hostage, which I wouldn't mind because i could inhale his cologone..or whatvever he sprays on his hot shoulders. (what is wrong with me ...David's shoulders?) So I got out of world lit and walked with Teresa, whom noticed that I was sniffing David's red hoody..I COULDN'T HELP IT and also I was pretty much hugging the red hoody..yeah I know-rather disturbing. With my intellect I found out what class David had 3rd , which was World History-chrono w/Navarre. OH DAMN IT I FORGOT THAT HE'S SICK! ![]()
me: *sees David sitting in the corner looking solem/fatigued
me: David!...David....*walks up behind him
David: oh hi Susan.*stands up
me: you forgot this *hands over hoody
David: ohh thanks
*susan exits room 608 and heads back to French class..how ironic.
2) In the afternoon..i think I was heading to 5th period..yeah yeah I was, David comes up to me on the ramp and asks me
David: hey Susan..how do you know that I have 3rd period world history?
me: *decides to tease his mind, ..i just do
David: but how?? tell me [this just reminded me of a romantic comedy..just this scene when were on the ramp]
me: ..I can't tell you..David
David: please tell me how you know my classes
me: ohh i have my ways *blows a kiss @ David and walks away
3)After school I wrote a full page in Joon's yearbook after school and talked to him...we've been talking with one another alot recently-loads of fun
'
Thursday, May 26, 2005
Posted 5/26/2005 at 11:5 PM
2 Comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment