Monday, April 25, 2005




TRAGEDY HAS STRUCK THIS MORNNG@@!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH

Tragedy: My headphones have ceased it's existence!!!!! all of a sudden the sound alters from each earphone and then it got distorted and then I applied pressure to the cord, which caused the sound to return into both of my phillip earphones though when I released my fingers from the cord the sound died out 'sighs' but now....I am searching for philip earphones on the internet, but why isn't that I can't find the various earphones that PHILIPS USED TO OFFER!!! though now...I would like....THESE!!!!! I WANT THEM I WANT THEM I WANT THEM AND THEY ARE 50% OFF AT OVERSTOCK.COM!!!!

PLEASE SOMEONE GET THESE FOR ME no I'm only pulling your leg,but if I CAN GET THAT JOB @ BORDERS THEN I CAN EARN BEAUCOUP DE MOOLAH/ARGENT FOR MY EUROTRIP~2007 and GET THESE HEADPHONES!!! THESE ARE SO BEAUTIFUL-I MUST SAY IT IS A EXQUISITE WORK OF ART/MASTERPIECE!!! i MEAN LOOK AT THESE!!! :HAPPY:



Posted 4/25/2005 at 2:59 PM

4 Comments

Oh no! The poor headphones!

Hey, hope the new ones are going to be good.

Posted 4/25/2005 at 11:18 PM by blackhawk789
oh i feel bad for u.
Posted 4/26/2005 at 9:10 PM by desismile27
Hey Susan, do you mind if i steal your borders job idea? hmmm....or maybe AMC, but borders is soo much better!
Posted 4/27/2005 at 11:12 PM by kangaroo_wu
Hey whats up? i haven't seen u around lately but it's nice to kno u exist.
Posted 4/28/2005 at 12:55 AM by nojealousy

No comments:

Post a Comment