Saturday, April 23, 2005

HOLY crap I am finally done with this online application to Borders FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! I had to do 37 pages of questionnares, for example "are you confident?" And your choices were in the form of bubbles
bubble one: STRONGLY DISAGREE
Bubble two: Disagree
bubble three: AGREE
bubble four: STRONGLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!
'sighs' then they asked me if I was ever convicted of a felony or referred to rehab...and this online application has seriously exahausted my damn eyes. Ehehe they also asked this,
"Do you swear while arguing?"
My response: STRONGLY DISAGREE [ironic: that isn't true..at all]
Even my dad, who by the way walked in as I was completing my application was surprised at all the "ridiculous questions" that Borders insist on asking. Also it took me forever to complete this section about previous job experiences and ...I've never worked anywhere offically except when I was little and helped my Dad around his restaurant. 'sighs' though hopefully Borders will accpet me and I can spend my summer days cool and mellow down on Pearl Street~ ooo I could a frothy chilled drink down at the Borders Cafe..oooo what now??!
Also I called Mandy today, but to my dissapointment she was not there because guess who took her to Colorado Mills..her grandma [that's where all the outlet stores are ] And Teresa told me that outlet shopping is cheaper and....also because of the fact that they have better apparel choices than *coughcoughflatironscoughcough
Mandy; i was calling in concern of IF YOU WANT YOUR DREAM JOB @ A BOOKSTORE THEN YOU BETTER CALL ME OR>>>go to www.bordergrouinc/jobs oh yes how I feel good about me
I hope I can get a job at Borders, then Tricia can feel so jealous since guess who can read all the damn anime she can? ME ME MEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Acutally that is not the reason why I hope to get the job. In reality it has been let's say "a dream job" because I enjoy books, helping people finding books because I am fairly skilled in that area, and I'm good with reccomendations in music [concering pretty much anything except rap/country- yuck though Eminem is my home fry ]

I CALLED LISA TODAY!!! I called a few days ago too and we had a nice conversation about her wanting to climb up a bamboo tree ...... ehehe I have no comment. She's going to plan on attempting to climb Rachel's mini bamboo shoot growing from a porcelain bowl.

[NOTE: I CANNOT REMEMBER EVERY DAMN WORD THAT WENT OUT OF EACHOTHER'S MOUTH OVER THE PHONE....THIS IS PRETTY ACCURATE!]

me: Lisa YOUr pretty much going to smush it with your big shoe!
lisa: *laughing yeah pretty much, i'll be like hi rachel can I climb your bamboo tree? *STEPS ON TREE SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..
me: and she'll be like wtf dude
me: don't worry lisa when you come over this summer [Lisa's coming back for the summer!!! :happy] I'll plant a bamboo tree so that you can climb on it like a fuzzy panda
lisa: aww thanks tee hee ..those are hard to climb
me: well it's a bamboo tree Lisa-your not that lady from Crouching Tiger
*conversation consisted of laughter..like usual and continued on with laughter about fuzzy baby pandas, climbing bamboo trees and Jamous

[by the way the reason why we had a conversation about climbing bamboo trees is because I mentioned about the two pandas mating in the San Diego, which seems like an evolutionary breakthrough for scientists and world-breaking COVERAGE OF PANDA SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
honestly just leave the two poor creatures alone god, I mean do I intrude on people that I don't know when they are having sex ? ! NO I DON'T! people who do that work in the porn industry because they are so BORED with their lives that THEY MUST AND YES THEY MUST DOCUMENT A MATING RITUAL!! I swear..and on radical theories that occur in my matrix of a mind... creatures from other dimensions of this realm pop into earth so that can go to the red light district and obtain pornographic footage because their "nature videos"

Anyways..today we talked about concerts coming into the summer, and how were going to party like it's 1994 (nevermind that's what Peri says),

me: hehe I went to chipotle
Lisa; yeah you don't leave me a message about you going to chipotle and I'm not there..cuz that's not cool
me: yeah ..sorry
because of chipotle..the topic of mexican food lead to Lisa mentioning about a person explaining that mexican food in Europe SUCKS!
Well duh how can you eat Euro-mexican food? that does not mesh well ...it's like Chinese-American foo....IT JUST DOSEN'T FIT WELL!!! OF COURSE IT DOSEN"T TASTE GOOD BECAUSE IT'S NOT AUTHENTIC!!! of COURSE i'm always bummed out about that.
So I told her that there is better food in Europe besides Mexican food, though she said this

Lisa: dude how can I live without my taco bell? (voice resembles innocent sad child)
me: well their's are these different places to eat
So I mentioned that there is great Indian food and loads of information about FOOD and FOOD!!! thus commencing another exicting conversation about Italy and Greece because next year Billington & Mr. Croop are going to do an EF trip to ITALY AND GREECE!! WAHOOO PHOTO SAFARI!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that is what Mr. Croop is planning) On the phone w/Lisa I told her that I really wanted to go because ahh their going to the several out of the thousand Greek islands, the vatican, Florence..and ahhh that would be a wicked photo safari!!!!!!! \
Because we were talking about Europe, Lisa mentioned the proposed road trip that we talked about last year during the golden times sitting by the trophy case.

me: what road trip?
lisa; the one with like 25 people ...
me: ..you mean the idea that we had last year?
lisa; yeah and we would have you, Peri, Erin, and me along with several dozen people tagging alone
me: OH yeah yeah yeah I remember now, ..well if that ever happens could we kick out Chris?
lisa: yeah PLEASE! [somehow Chris was our friend last year- Question: what the hell was I on? ]
me: i know that guy-ughhh like what we should do is at the start of our roadtrip we drive to his house and tell him that he's not coming and he's an asshole
Lisa; OH say that no i don't want to see your cat (by the way the cat's name is snickers....that poor poor cat) though ask, "could we have all of your mountain dew? " I mean seriously your not drinking all of that
me: nice idea yeah he has so much mountain dew (that he keeps all to himself and not share ....the bastard) and then we can take his drumsticks
Lisa; and burn them
me: oo then burn his pathetic drum set because it's crap
Then this lead to Lisa say: why don't we just go to Europe?
me: yeah! Eurotrip! hey that's why I'm trying to get a job @ Borders and get some money! ( Earlier i told her about borders and she said that would be a cool job..and one that she tried to get too..then she asked which one and I told her that I applied for the one in Boulder ..since I mean "there was that cute cashier there when we went to Borders -which was Xmas)
AHEM Conversation continues..........
lisa; that would be so cool, so yeah don't go to Italy & Greece next yr, senior year we...you, me, Peri, and Erin will go on a Eurotrip [we all kept repeating that it would be cool and fun pretty much the whole time]
me: what about rachel?
lisa: yeah okay..is something wrong w/you two..everything like wierd now?
me: well no, but it's Rachel you know
Lisa; yeah I know what you mean
me: no their's nothing wrong..just I mean when you hang out w/Rachel
Lisa; *laughing yep ..how about we just not mention it until senior year
me: sounds good, so...where do you want to go?

So the next topic in awesome phone call: EUROPEAN DESTINATIONS
We kept mentioning different places and it relayed over and over. Lisa kept saying "WE SHOULD GO TO FINLAND! BECAUSE ALL THE COOL BANDS AND HOT GUYS ARE FROM FINLAND!"
me: alright Finland it is ..okay excluding the U.S....foriegn guys are so hot
lisa; yeah because there are only like two in the U.S that are actually hot and ..everyone else is foriegn
me: I know...like in Shanghai..so many hot guys
lisa: there are a lot of hot asians
me: asian guys that were born here..are not hot [this generalisation excludes: Jason Lee, Kevin Sun,Jimmy, Alex Wang, this really good swimmer/lifeguard that I see at the rec center, Calvin @ Costco LMFAO and...Stephen!! holy crap that was the guy I met on the plane to Shanghai and he's from Virginia!]
This Generalisation must include: Pretty much every Asian guy that was born here and that I know...ahem: Shuang, ....okay you get the picture.

me: I mean. all these Asians that were born here are just ugly and...ughh
Lisa: some ABC's do get on your nerves
me: oh no kidding *coughnanxi!coughcoughjackcoughcough
After that the conversation continued about our proposed Eurotrip, and using a "titanium" 0.5 mechanical pencil+ sticky note pad that read "DON'T FORGET TO BUY A YEARBOOK" I started to write down European cities that we should go to. Pretty much Lisa listed Scandanavia..then I crossed out Norway/Finland..then I wrote down Denmark, France..and Germany

me: hey should we stop by London?
lisa; YES!! we should!! and then go to Paris
me: yeah well have to cross the channel
Lisa: oh I am not taking that ( i think she thought I said chunnel..meaning the underwater tunnel connecting England and France)
me: no no...we could take the ferry
Lisa; or we could take a canoe *both Lisa and Susan end up laughing really hard
lisa: no no we should take those pedal boats!!
me: that would take us nowhere..we'd be stuck in the channel wondering where France was!

later
me: by the way while were in Paris..can we avoid the MAJOR tourists attractions?
lisa; yeah I am a sucker for those tourists traps
me: oh Lisa ...don't worry because I'm there
then I metioned several things that reminded me of Eurotrip ..causing me to laugh and LIsa to remember and then laugh her head off
this included ;berlin, the vatican city=the POPE IS DEAD, bratislava- I said we should go clubbing, and then I got to find the robot in Paris, and not heading to the red light district though then Lisa changed my mind because it's da ghetto in the red light dist. Also I mentioned instead of hotels..we could just stay @ youth hostels
Lisa; what's a youth hostel?
me: a place for students to stay...you know like in Eurotrip.. "ehwoo and welcome to Amsterdams finest and moth luxurious youth hostel..there is no bathroom here..nor is there one nearby"
(Both of us were laughing hard again)

Lisa; you know that place with a pyramid in Paris?
me:...the Louvre?
Lisa; yeah that place with some paintings and..such
me: ...uhh Lisa there are ALOT of paintings in that place *uproar of laughter

SO NOW I WROTE DOWN THE FOLLOWING ON MY NOTE PAD

Eurotrip 2007~
Crossed out Finland, Norway
-France (Paris, lisa mentioned Cote D'Azur and Monaco and I said "oh yeah that area is so beautiful..Versailles, Loire valley, and Bordeaux
-London~ Lisa mentioned Scotland and I metnioned Oxford and then Lisa replied with "whoo then we can be all preppy"
-Amsterdam
CASTLES
-Italy (but where....
-Greece?
-ROmania? (Lisa wants to visit Dracula's castle and do some souvenir shopping)
-Germnay [Berlin, Black Forest so that Lisa can walk around ...NO WHERE NEAR BERLIN!!!]
...go search on Expedia, orbitz and travelocity (the last two were sites that Lisa said I should research/compare) WAHOOO "were like booking this in a year-in advance " (That's what Lisa said.. )
I AM GOING OFF TO RESEARCH NOTRE VOYAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AU REVOIR!! and "I eat subway"
Posted 4/23/2005 at 1:53 AM

1 Comments
Jealous? me? nah! I would enjoy a continous hour of reading anime, instead of actually having to work. However, I am thinking about a summer job. Any suggestions?
Posted 4/24/2005 at 2:16 PM by kangaroo_wu

No comments:

Post a Comment