Saturday, February 19, 2005

Okay holy shit I have not written in my xanga in 9 days and so much as happened since then and I do not know if I should write another epic novel since everyone dosen't like to read novles.

Anyways yesterday

-went to see Mardi Gras: made in China with Teresa and I took my brother with me, we took the Dash down to Pearl street and I hoped he enjoyed the long tedious bus ride filled with college students though he did complain about the amount of people in the bus..maybe he is clostorphobic...we may never know. We had to wait for the movie to start for a while due to technical difficulties and my brother began to complain about how long we have to wait until the movie began. When we entered the auditorium green day's, Blvd of broken dreams was playing..awesome song! Oh Teresa likes the mix I made for her along with burning her linkin parks: meteora and hybrid theory. Glad you like it Teresa

Dan: I just found out from Teresa that you are copying my xanga tactic, which is writing enormous epics on your xanga!!! Copy cat!!!

I've been talking to #10 alot more and Lindee has been so funny about it because ...yeah it's hilaious and I won't plan to write it down since i do not want to suffer from getting long novel syndrome for now, I have been writing it down on my pc upstairs on word though i don't think I will copy and paste it right now, it's been a long week, i've got yearbook deadlines, registration for next year arghhhhhhhhhhhh does ms. v want me to take IB chem or not???>??!!!!

Teresa: your going for the IB diploma..keep it up till senior year!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

I'll write more later because I really want to watch this movie that I've been wanting to watch, which is called Better luck tomorow and it's and MTV film about a bunch of different Asian high school kids, and it potrays all the stereotypes that we Asians get during our lives. Btw I have been stereotyping myself so many times ever since #10's profile thing showed up into my yearbook life. and btw I've been taking alot of pics of him and Lindee suggested I should go to Kinko's and blow his picture up to the size of a poster..maybe later in my lifetime. This week i got a maigraine and I think it was due to last saturday when the high pitch fire alarm went into ecatasy since there was smoke in the damn air..stupid apple scented candle.

Though Illana gave me this awesome maigraine medincine on Thursday and BAM it worked-your awesome Illana!! and Thank you Jenni Jones/Whit K for your advice on taking IB chemistry!! I love you guys!!!

I g2g I'll write more soon. wow my brother drew a parrot and my parents are praising his beautiful artistic talent..okay he's only 8 ahhh yesterday ..last night I took him to the game and he couldn't see since everyone else is taller than him by several feet, I went up to the bleachers and I helped him move up along the bleachers and even though Annie was taking care of him while I was taking photos she was like, "is he okay?"

me: yeah he just can't see

one guy that I dont even know: hey I can put him on my shoulders if you like

me: *sarcastic: do I trust you?

guy that I don't know: hey I've got two nieces and a nephew

me: lol okay

me: do you want to "bei ni ma?"

Peter:*shakes head ( I think my wittle brother was scared awwwww) everyone thought he was cute. Before taking Peter to Annie I asked Evan to take care of Peter and he was like ohhh hell no lol

me; oh come on Evan he's not a trouble maker

Posted 2/19/2005 at 9:47 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment