Sunday, February 20, 2005

I dont' know which classes to take because I am so fucking stressed out right now even though I shouldnt' be at all arghhhhhhhhhhhh I keep getting these maigraines..btw I'm at PEri's house and we've been watching loads of awesome anime~!!!! like Cowboy bebop-well only two episodes, but then we continued with watching Fruitsbasket!!
I'm finally talking to Scott-and god it's been several months

I really don't feel like writing.... what the hell is wrong with me?????

Were gonna watch I love the 90's part deux bbl!!
Scott est dans la salle de bain ou il va laver ses chevuex and pendant il est prendre un bath j'ai mal a la fucking tete. Translation: Scott's in the shower and while he's in the shower I have a fucking headache once again for another week. dude I hope not.

Few minutes later./.....
hey apparently Peri just said that she heard thunder and now it's raining a bit, first rain for this year!! I love rain
I said to Peri: 20$ saying that one of those golfers will get hit
me: OG!!!
Peri: what?
me: nothing what if that guy got schmited?

I was on the eurotrip website...intersting site lol mi scuzzi!!!!
Posted 2/20/2005 at 5:19 PM

3 Comments
I wish I could watch all of that anime with you. I havn't seen any in a long time since I don't have cable. Now that I think about it your dial-up internet connection = my no cable tv. Now we're even. Yippeee!

Anyways, I turned in my classes on thursday becuase I could get ec in government and I really need those 5 points. Hehe. Nothing like getting freebee points in Hollingsworth's class. -.^
Posted 2/21/2005 at 3:23 PM by gottuff104
Fruitbasket is awesome!!!!!
Posted 2/21/2005 at 9:2 PM by kangaroo_wu
Fruitbasket is awesome!!!!!
Posted 2/21/2005 at 9:3 PM by kangaroo_wu

No comments:

Post a Comment